Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday a Whopper of a Day !!!!

Tuesday a Whopper of a Day !!!!....Yes, another winner for the choir...and I mean this sings a HIGH C.. It was just a tad bit chilly..(can you hear my teeth chatter) and hubby was up to let the Critters out..of course Ms Reba doesn't get up when it's that cold...and by about 7 ish she wanders out waggin' her tail....:) 

Got my list together this morning of who I was to call..started off with my Doc for a follow up from hospital and I had to ask "What's with my thyroid meds" as it seems the hospital changed them according to my release and I didn't have a script to follow up on...So I called and got the "Well, you'll be on a waiting list "  WHAT THE $*#@%..????? 

Yeppers I can't get in to see the Doc as he is busy, busy, busy but they'll call me as soon as there is a cancellation ...hahahaha...just love this Doc...so I then ask "Can you please have the Doc's nurse call me regarding this confusion on meds"....reply ..."Sure"....well way later in the day she did call and I got the..."I'll have to ask Doc as he has to enter the portal of the hospital records, so relax and just cut your pills in half till we get back to you"...Joyful news....as always...can you now understand why I don't trust the Medical Profession here" ??????

Then on to the Eye Surgeon..which I did make the appointment for 2:30pm this afternoon and then I asked her to fax me the forms I had to fill out..which she did...and as I was getting dressed which by the way took forever ...I had not had slacks on since I got home and my leg was so swollen ...I took a deep breath and on they went..but I could barely bend my leg..but I managed..cept when I went to go into the carport..it was just too cold and I was hacking..and I got a brainstorm... Hey, I'm just out of the hospital and hacking badly I don't think this is a smart thing to do on one of the coldest days of this New Year....so I got back in the house and called that Doc up.... They agreed with me..wait till I see my main Doc...as I'm just not that well to drive 40 minutes to see this surgeon...Thank goodness...cause it was bitter cold for me..

Now later in the day again I got another call from my Doc's office...and again same nurse says......"Doc looked up the records and he doesn't understand why they changed your meds....so go back to what you were taking before"...HA !....I ask..."When will he see me" ?   (strange question)...her reply, "As soon as he can...we'll call"...so in other words don't hold your breath..(even if I could) cause it may or not be this week...DUH ???????

Hubby is leaving tomorrow morning and I am gonna miss him terribly... but at least he's seen with his own eyes how wacky this is...I mean I have to laugh at it...but some where out there.....there is a Doc for me ???? or again is Florida really  "God's Waiting Room" ?????

Tonight we watched the Biggest Loser and I have to tell ya I'm really amazed an how they transform these people into healthier souls...Lord knows they are just about killing themselves ...but watching their workouts...Chit, I'd be gone and forgotten..possible be like George Jetson on that walking the dog route..Dog jumps off and I go under and over that belt...hahahaha...

So that's my tale of woe for today...but ya know I'm gonna have more tomorrow......Maybe ...hahahahaha...My body isn't hurting as bad as before and I'm only coughing now 16 out of the 24 hours..hahaha..yeah still no good cough meds....maybe when I'm well..

Tucking in for the night as I just read it's gonna get down to 22 degrees..it's gonna snow I just know it...and poor hubby is leaving here at 9am and when he heads home it's gonna be 18 degrees...keep warm hubby cause I sure am gonna worry...

Now it's time for me to lay down and get under cover...and ready for my next Adventure.... How to Succeed in Seeing My Doctor .....hahahaha

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment