Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Little Bump in the Road on Sunday

A Little Bump in the Road on Sunday...Ho Hum !...yeppers I was happy as can be on Saturday as I got lots of things done...not that much but all my meds for me and Zeke were picked up and Sunday I was just gonna stay in my night gown and lob around...So I thought...:)

So here comes my little bump in the road..as I opened my bag of goodies...(meds for me and Zeke for the month) low and behold....(what is this ?) only mine was there...NO ZEKE...!!!!..and here it is 9pm Saturday night and CVS is closed till tomorrow at 10am...See what I mean about the bump in the road...

Again I have another little adventure..my fault I should have looked before I left the pharmacy....SUCKS doesn't it ????? Yeppers..so I have another adventure for tomorrow and what else is new...hahaha..

Me gets up Sunday and made pancakes up for the whole week with brown and serve turkey sausage....so I put them up so all I have to do is Zap in the toaster oven...and add my Sugar free syrup..(it does get better) and I'm ready for a good start...Yeah team !!

I got the Critters fed and then myself and had to wait till 10am which I called..of course they always say, "I'm sorry"...sure you is...but I'm even more sorrier cause I have to go fetch...so outs I go with Ms Reba..she wanted to take the ride and she was just in her glory as I put the big ones up she ran in and gave them her "What For"...did a few spins and out we went... I zoomed in and like a flash I had it picked up and headed back home.

Weather is sure nice and I even put feed in the one feeder and watered my plants and at that I could feel myself getting tired...What's with that...but I understand I'm just not completely over it..so I'll suck it up and move on..

Couldn't wait to get in the house and take my jeans off and slip into that long night gown..the one where I look like Grandma Moses..hahaha..well it's a warm one and I feel cozy...so why not ????

Later on I managed to muster up some more energy and made up a batch of pudding..(sugar free) and then even did a batch of Chicken Salad for the week..ok, now I'm on a roll...just hope I don't slip off...made a pot of chicken soup for later too...yeah it's getting in the grove..till I stop and look around...OH NO !!!  Dishes, yep I got lots to do... now that's the part that I hate..Clean up..all of a sudden I get that tired feeling coming on..but I need to fight it..cause I'm the only one here so I have to clean up...

Took a nap and got my energy back and now I have to get things ready for tomorrow as Zeke has an EKG to have taken ..have to get all his med records from his last visit...made copies and got them all in a folder...ok, I'm good to go for tomorrow.

Talked with hubby a bit and boy he sounds tired..the poor guy hasn't had a break ...he's another one that don't listen....so I need to make sure I pray that his butt don't come down with anything and that he at least gets some rest.

Watched the Green Mile tonight..Show time is having specials..so I jump on and watch a few old movies and click ..No, I don't want that premium channel...haven't watched Netflix lately need to click on it and get it going too...that I stream from my connection on to the TV..not bad..

Today is a little bit better for me..however I have my bouts with needing a few naps...can't wait for that to leave...but I'll grab em' while I can...breathing is a little bit better and yep, I'm almost through with my antibiotics...lots of yogurt in the house and I have to keep on that for awhile.

That's about it other than..is it time to go to bed yet ???  hahaha...Looks like also I'll have some good weather tomorrow ..have to be at the Vets at 9:30am so I pray Zeke will  be ok and above all " Behave"..:)

God Bless.....another page turning...forward march !

1 comment:

  1. So understand about missing things in the bag...glad you were able to get what you needed. Hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you and Zeke. Sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete