Monday, January 9, 2012

Bizzy, Dizzy Monday

Bizzy, Dizzy Monday...that's how it went...Got up this morning and only took an 1/8 of a teaspoon of that cough syrup and felt a wee bit dizzy...That baby puts you out in 15minutes..my eyes gets heavy and my brain gets boggled down and out I go for the count...So I figured with what I had to do this morning I was only gonna take 1/8 of that syrup...Holly Hannah..it still works good !  in fact too good !!!!!!

But I was up before dawn with the help of Zeke..he came by my face and gave me one of those deep inhales..you know the kind I mean..like deep, deep, deep hahaha in fact so deep I heard his snort hahaha...I woke up and thought .."Did he inhale my brain"?   I know I'm nuts but hey it was funny..I haven't heard him do that in ages...So Ups I got ...had no choice and put me socks on cause I don't walk barefoot..:)

Had to shake Ms Abby a bit...I think she's losing her hearing or maybe she's pulling "Selective Hearing" (learning from me I guess) any way up she got while Ms Reba tucked down in between the pillows wasn't given me any indication she even wanted to go out...Don't blame her as I turned the heat off yesterday and this morning it was a bit chilly and damp in the house...So come on crew let's get going here.

Then I put my pot of coffee on and gave Zeke his 6am med and turned on the news and me and Ms Abby cuddled and before I knew it coffee was made, phone rang it was hubby and then along came Ms Reba....Ok, it's time for breakfast...as we had a 9:30am appointment for Zeke we needed to get the chairs in the wagon (hubby's favorite saying).

I got everything done and out in the car me and Zeke went...he was a happy camper and had to let the world know he was riding in the car...Oh yeah, he'd wake up the dead...but his presence would be told...He so loves the ride but dang it when we pull up next to another car he let's them know he's in the car and with that ...as he's barking and rocking so does the car...almost like I'm doing a boogie woogie...without music...!!!

Got to the Doc's office and in we walk..of course he is proud and kind of puffs up a bit...looks bigger than life itself...and as the young girl behind the counter peeks over and says, "Oh, my what a big boy you are"...he snorts a bit...thanks Zeke...so we take a seat and I'm praying he'll behave cause he can be a bit ornery at times..(like Momma) ...in walks these little doggies..mixed breed and don't cha know they decide they wanna take the big boy on... I bend down and tell Mr Zeke...behave they is too tiny and not a mouth full...he snorts again and gives out a big...growl..Like the lion he truly is...the little guys back up and walk on by...Thank you Lord !!!

Everyone giggles cepting me..cause I know how Mr Zeke can be if they pester him...and at the stage I'm in.. I don't have the strength to even hang on...so with that I nicely say, "Please keep your dogs close, let's not have any surprises.."  and the people look at me and him and agree...hahaha..thank you Lord again !!!

Out comes the two girls (techs) with a leash and muzzle...they ask..."Do you think we'll need this" ?   I reply... "Zeke is good just talk with him and he'll be ok"....." but if you don't feel comfortable then sure go ahead "... I always try to explain he's very well behaved and knows you're not going to hurt him..and he will let you do what you have too... Surprisingly, I do know what I'm talking about..he's had so much done to him that when it comes to just the EKG he will lay down for you and let you connect the wires....

The girls took him back and he walked with them but stopped and looked back at me and I told him it was ok...and off he went...about 20 minutes later they came out and said, "Oh my goodness, he was so good and listened"...Yep I was proud of my big guy... The girls were  laughing..couldn't believe what just happened...even said, "We told him to lay down and put the wires on his chest and talked with him and he never moved"....then they said, "When we were finished I told Zeke, he was done...he got up and I could hardly hold him as he was coming back to you ".... Yeah that's my boy Zeke... I am truly proud of him...

After that the Doc came out and said, "I'll call you tomorrow with everything plus I have to come back and pick up Abby's meds as they wouldn't be in until tomorrow too...So that was my trip to the Doc..oh and the girls all came up front as I was leaving and brought Zeke a big Cookie...he was happy and so were they :)

Now I am ready to lean back for the rest of the day as that little outing.. a tad bit nervous ...but did go well..still it was a bit much for me and boy I was glad to get back home... but I felt good being out for a bit...just can't seem to be up and about for too long of a time...it will come  slowly I guess.

For tomorrow I'm hitting the rice fields..hahaha..yeah I am in need of it being done I'm let it go to the last so now I have to ..like it or not !!

Gonna take an afternoon nap and then watch a little TV and do some reading on the pattern I got for that table cloth...hope to maybe next week head to the Joanne's shop and pick up all the material I'll need and by Feb start my project...I seem not to be able to concentrate to long...but that will pass too..

Have a good one all and again another Adventure will begin tomorrow...God Bless Us All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment