Monday, January 30, 2012

I got inside out pictures taken on Monday :)

I got inside out pictures taken on Monday :) yeah, I got out this morning and got my Xrays done..Critters weren't happy cause it was..."Ok kiddos, let's eat so I can hit the open road"...It felt good...I mean getting out in the open air..a little nippy but not bad...pulled up and actually found a close parking spot.."Amazing"..and in I walked.. was greeted with "Do you have an appointment"...oh brother..nope I didn't so I politely says, "I'm so sorry, I was told I wouldn't need one"..young girl looked at me and smiled then replied, "No you don't but you're gonna have to wait awhile"...DUH...!!!

So I sat and watched all the different folks enter with all kinds of "thingies" that had to be done..some where still drinkin' that chalk like stuff..Oh My !!! and others had that far away look ...some a little nervous while others brought their books...Yeah, we're in for the count down....:)

I guess I was there maybe an hour and my name was called...Hello, I'm gonna get in and out..and sure enough that's what it was like...zip, put this on, zip, take this off and head out the door...Done !!!

Next I headed out to Publix..another one of my favorite stores..picked up a few goodies and then headed home...Ms Reba was in the chair giving me the evil eye as she continued to let me know that I pulled a fast one...so I gave her a few goodies and I was back in her good graces...

Zeke and Abby just about did the Indy 500 around the house..oh my did they run and oh my did they take the paper bag and make it look like confetti...Is there a parade near by ?????

All and all it was a good day and I got a few things done ..now it's I'm too pooped to pop..and will lean back read my email and see what else I can catch up on  ....

Hubby just called to let me know he's on his way home...ok hubby, but you've got a long ride ahead of you ...hahahaha... we always laugh about that..cause he always calls as he's heading home so I would start supper...but afraid it would be dried out by the time he'd get here ....LOL

That's about it other than I'm gonna look and see what Netflix has to offer for tonight and maybe, just maybe do some searchin' on the net to see what I can check out... maybe even see why my computer is so dang slow...I mean dawg gone slow..almost like reverse...is it telling me...time for a "New One"...

Well have a good night all and catch up with you another day...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment