Saturday, January 28, 2012

I've been saved on Saturday

I've been saved on Saturday...truly, I got off my ARSE ..got things done and got out of the house around 10am..had to make that run to the Post Office and mail my niece that card and check for her son's wedding this February...only to let her know how sad I felt that I couldn't attend his wedding..but I'll be anxiously awaiting pictures to put on my dresser .....

Then off I went to Winn Dixie..got my few things and at check out the lady says, "Wow, you've earned .35 cents off a your gas...I could get up to 20 gallons of gas taking .35 cents off per gallon..not bad..but that was a whole month's worth of groceries and by the looks of the prices it don't take much...plus..that gas price now is higher...can I ever win ????

Sure felt good getting out and seeing actual people and checking out the area..even drove by where the Villages is building.."Brownwood"..looking good so far..come on baby..get them houses up and prices will begin to make a turn around...

Stopped at my mail box on the way in and there was a gathering of people ..our residents..not to happy from what I could hear of the real estate meeting the day before..and lots of not happy about what is going on..my simple reply was..."Only you people can make changes by voting the right people on the board of directors to get things done right"...sure hope they pay attention...things right now are a "Muck"...and it certainly does need changing..this is really an awesome place to live...but how power can ruin things...It happens all over the world..so I guess why should here be different...ack !  I can't buy that crappola...

Got back to the house and boy I was tired..just from that little jaunt so that means a few trips are in the making...I know Monday I need to go into town and get that Xray done and then by next Sunday it's a trip into ...Wal Mart..oh yeah... I hear that applaud coming on...

That's about all my day cept I did the trip to the Rice field and have 9 days before I need to visit again LOL..Hey, if I get real ambitious I might make another batch tomorrow..we'll see how it goes..

So now it's lean back and watch a few free HBO's as they are running a special so might as well check and see what's on...can't beat it when it's a FREE BEE

Have a good night all and God Bless...psst notice it's a little chilly in the mornings again....bundle up...brrrrrr !

No comments:

Post a Comment