Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Toggled it on Tuesday

Toggled it on Tuesday...Waiting anxiously for the Vet in town to call with the results of Zeke's EKG...and he did by noon time anyway...Zeke is still with the A Fib and to just keep maintaining him with his meds...well at least he wasn't worse...of course had to go in and pick up Abby's meds as well..so yes, I toggled my day to make a run in town.

Early this morning I was at the Rice fields and in fact I broke my big plastic bowl...shucks !!!  Now I have to go to Walmart to pick one up...I mean I had that baby 5 years ..what can I say ...that last crack with the spoon done did that bowl in...wonder if I could use Duct Tape...nah have to go ...

Most of the morning I was busy with doing up veggies and Zeke and Reba having some stomach problems again !!  It's go to be the water here..no matter what I do they go off and boy it's sure a pain in my butt...more work for me and I'm just about getting up to half speed....:(

Tonight is Biggest Loser so at least I'll get something more to watch then those dang political satires...(that's what I call them)...I hate to say, "But this election is gonna be a fight to the finish.."  Getting my hide out ready just in case..

Day is beautiful but just heard that by Sunday we'll have some more cold fronts...yikes I can't stands no more of this...Where's my warm weather...maybe south of the border...Nah, I can't go there !!!

Planning my day for tomorrow is my bowl will hold till end of the week...plus I need to do some laundry it's about that time again...plus I need to check my supplies and hopefully next week I can wander over to the Joann shop and pick up all what I need for that table cloth... the bug is biting me and I need to get myself busy ...or look out world I'm a gonna be in trouble..don't cha know it :)

Checking the schedule for hubby too..as he'll be coming back in March..was trying for our anniversary but not sure if he'll be able to make that date...I'll keep trying..ya just never know..

So that's about all for now other than pretty soon it will be dinner time for the critters and I'm too pooped to pop...missed my afternoon nap....(yawning here)..

My pages are turning and who knows what's next....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment