Friday, January 6, 2012

Flipping through Friday

Flipping through Friday...getting my act together as yesterday afternoon I received a phone call from my notorious busy Doctor that he would be happy to see me Friday at 2:30pm...Whoopee !!!  So I'm finally getting to see this Doc...Lordy I just can't express in words how this is over coming me  HA !

Well, I won't kick a wounded horse so be it and plan my day accordingly...At this moment I've just done that...My big event leaving and getting another check up..which I need to be on the safe side.. I've mainly taken it easy doing just the things that have to be taken care of..and with a little extra added but slowly.

Morning was pretty good not as chilly so my skip in my step was with a little more of a "Yeah"...and the Critters are really being extra good and going along with me..without the hesitation of..."I want to Play "...Abby is being extra nice..so I'm prepared for her ..Tare everything apart and eat it...yeah she has this thing that every once in a while she gets into destruction mode...like a throw rug...now that's not too bad it's the out come of it that's awful....gulp!!!

Zeke has also been in a low profile mode as well.. I mean not too much guff and listens....but I'm sure he'll get back to himself soon as he sees me stepping it up a notch...Like moving furniture and taking the throw rugs and putting them in balls oh and raiding the trash baskets in the bathrooms...but shhhhh it's not happening yet..so I'll walk slow just to make sure I get a few more days break....

Aaah but Ms Reba, well she's a gal of her own..She tells you when, where and what for ....like it or not..her constant yap grows on ya !!!  Yes, breakfast, lunch and dinner and pill time..she's like an instant clock or reminder and what gets me is...her clock is on target..Daylight Savings Time or Not...DUH??????

Weather is not bad today and I'm kind of looking forward to taking my ride into Leesburg...and even if it is only for a Doc visit..it's getting out and seeing more that four walls and Critters...:)

Can't believe the Weekend is a up on us again..but it is...my Saturday will be another event of getting out even if it's just to pick up meds and stop at Winne Dixie...whoopee...

Later today I'm gonna make a pot of Lentil Soup with Sausage in it..and freeze up a few quarts..that's one of my favorites and just a bowl of that fills you without having to make a lot of stuff..

So now it's on with the next event of the day..Lunch which will be a yogurt and a cup of tea...sounds yummy...hahahaha....have a good one all and who knows what will happen before my days over....

Psst..found a Oval Table Cloth pattern now my next move it to pick up all that is needed...most likely that will be next week some time...but I'm anxious to get started keeping my mind busy...cause I can go a stray :)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment