Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday morning dragging Arse !

Monday morning dragging ARSE !  I sure is... stayed up too late last night..Watched the finish of the Giants and 49er's Game and that too ending with a field goal kick that made it a win for the GIANTS...wooo hooo..

Then I proceeded to wait for American Idol..omg !  That was a big mistake..I did manage to watch part of it but fell asleep while it was still on..and woke up...LATE... didn't get out of bed till 6am..NOT A GOOD THING.

You've heard me use the expression.."The faster I go, the behinder I get"..well it's a fact.. I'm ARSE backwards today..and barely getting my "stuff" done..then Clancy called me this morning to let me know "he's coming over to do the yard"...Okie Dokie...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yes, that's what I'm hearing then and now....

Tried a new breakfast this morning..French Toast in a mug..a big mug and Surprise, Surprise it was very good..now that's on my list of quick fixes..and later today I'm gonna make for tonight's snack..the 3-2-1 cake in a mug...I'll post the recipes for those that may want to try it or have never heard of it...it's one of those..You make for single servings....Works for me..and no mess folks..that's even better...next I'll be looking for Soup in a mug..hahaha..hey I do that already but with Campbell's..Tomato and my Cheese Toast..ok, ok, I need to stop this cause it's making me hungry and I've got too much to finish...

Gonna head on up to our Board Meeting today...hopefully something will be accomplished....and I'll try not to open my big mouth too much..maybe someone else will take a turn...and I know there are some that have many complaints...for one..the once a week trash pick up... it's a mess and just thinking...when the heat hits Florida..the Trash will really be nasty...Hey, that's a health issue..yeah I'm gonna complain...LOL

Other than that...I'm planning my week so I can get to that Jo Ann's shop and begin to start my Table cloth.. Idle hands get me in trouble...tooooooo easy !

Need to make an appointment to get that Xray done this week too...so it's get off me duff and start moving...ACTION ..!!!!

Have a great day all and may your travels be Safe ones too...and I'm ready for the next page of events...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment