Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wishful Thinking on Wednesday

Wishful Thinking on Wednesday...yes, my mind has wandered over the Internet as I've been looking at other RVs... Soon in the near future I'll be getting ready to downsize my rig... Now don't get me wrong I do love it..and I so enjoy when I'm in it..but hubby really don't feel comfortable driving it and I'm getting to the point where the long hauls almost wipe me out..So with that in mind and also the factor that there's a lot of work I need to do if I wanted to just pull out and take a drive somewhere..

It's kind of a reality check point with me.. I'm having a lot of things that I use to be able to do ..not being able..and nothing like making ya feel like you're on the way out...I'd love to just be able to take a trip...even maybe get to a Get ToGether..but it's hard..and also with my Rotties it's a no go...but some where down the way side I'd be able to get hubby to even take a trip.

So that's been my day to day..thinking of the future plans..and boy would I love to be able to see what I've been driving bye for years...and perhaps even take a weekend when we're back home and go for a camp...we have a couple of places that we'd be able to get in with the Critters...but hubby just won't drive my rig...Oh well, it's just in the thought process and who knows..things do change

Morning was uneventful other than I called CVS on my scripts to pick up on Friday ..got that out of the way..and also cleaned out a few of the draws in the kitchen...you know those "junk" draws...LOL man oh man I had all kinds of hidden goodies in there..

Was kind of ticked with last night's show on Biggest Losers how the "Red" team is acting towards the "new" guy...but it didn't surprise me cause they've had such a crappy attitude..especially that one young girl..won't mention her name..but if you all watched it..you most likely know who I'm talkin about...Yikes she has a really crappy attitude.. I know I couldn't get along with her at all...Sorry to see Nancy go..but it was because she wasn't losing the numbers..the team needs to win...DUH ?????

Today is really nice weather and I was so glad I didn't have to hear any more commercials on the voting here in Florida...THANK GAWD !!!...Now at least we'll get a break and speaking of... tonight is American Idol and also I just read that the X factor got rid of the two female judges...actually could have gotten rid of all except Simon...start over and get real !!!

Now as for American Idol..man they are sending a lot of people to Hollywood...and no way can most of them make it...so why send them all...can't ya just pick a good group out..??  another show that's starting to get on my nerves with how they pick..????  DUH..again...there's got to be hope...bring back Star Search...remember that show.. Lots of great talent came from it...

Well that's about it other than I need to figure what I'm gonna get into...and I see that Vacuum cleaner looking at me..Why not give it a shot >>>>>LOL

Have a good one all ......God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment