Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday,.... and it's Happy Halloweenie











Sunday....and it's Happy Halloweenie...I'm so excited, cause this is my favorite Holiday...wonder if the golf carts will be decorated. I'll have to do a ride through to see how many homes in our community will have decorations.

I'm up at the crack of dawn...did manage to sleep till 5:30am but I didn't get to bet till almost midnight. So, even though I got up later I didn't get all them hours I'm needing. It must just be the excitement of the day.

Starting my morning going through my pills..Yes, this is the first day of my week and I do the shifting of the pills. The ones that keep me ticking like the Energizer Bunny.

I noticed that my Cozaar is now a different color ?? so I jumps on my puter and do a google search...read all that nasty stuff of what this pill can cause (don't cha just love that) and then low and behold it tells me that now Merck makes it in another color..ok, but I continue on reading ...now I want to just flush them..but wait, I can't.. So, I'll write Merck a note and see what they tell me...(like a good politician) I do get feed back..not always like I want to read.

Today, I've got a few things on the agenda...You know catch up and then maybe finish putting the rest of the junk I have away. Oh, I'll make sure I head to the mail box.. cause ya know I gotta have my fix..(netflix) I have to say, "if they'd get more into streaming...I'd be hooked, line and sinker.

Alrighty need to get my coffee time has elapsed after taking my fosamax...be back later

No comments:

Post a Comment