Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello there Monday... A what day ?










Hello there Monday ...A what day?  Yeah, it's suppose to be "Columbus day"... but if I recall didn't Columbus land on the 12th of Oct ???? what does it matter.. what's a day between friends... It's a known fact .. no longer are the days important..other than the work force.. Oh, so you mean.. we change these days because it's Politically Correct ?   HA !.. It's an Economical effect.. like how we can just pull this out of a hat and just say.. "Works for me"... Whatever.. so I guess Columbus could care less right ?   HA !

Yes, it's a true blue Monday.. and I'm just a yakking my face off here.. cause I have to complain about somethin'... Right ?   Everything else is so far going the way it normally does for me on Mondays !.. Yeah, I wake up and get my chores done and then turn about and have to listen to others complain.. So why not join them.. You know that saying.. " If ya can't beat em', then join em'... So ok I'll join em'  I'll change my Birthday too while I'm at it.. and what ever date I need changed.. Hey, like bill paying date.. Now  I betcha we all would  be willing to change.." to the twelve of never "...oh , oh...maybe the "Surplus Could Help Us "!

Weather is lookin' good and I'm just waiting to make that morning call to order my Critter's Food for the year.. yep, have to do that as I can't find it in Florida..(lucky me) so I have to bring  at least 10 ..40lb bags..sure makes the hubby happy.. Just can't wait for the load up time.. I mean .. he was cut breaks for years cause "Matilda" here use to load and unload..(there are some advantages to aging)  and I can't do much of it any more... only give good directions.. and point well... and  hubby just loves it too !  Ha ha ha ....

Put my Netflix movies in the mail.. (gawd I just love that system) and picked out my next 3... so we'll have our Movie in the Round  and relax on the weekend...as we sit in our favorite chair and munch on some goodies and there is peace and quiet for the few  hours...aah life is grand..

I have my list going for the "Get up and Get out of Town" as soon as my Rig is back.. Looks like the list has increased..oh Lordy, I just wished I could take a video of this operation .. when the time comes.. It's worth it .. trust me.. I mean there are words that I'm sure need no explanation. in fact my Southern Dialogue has increased tremendously.. only thing I'm not sure is on what some of them have to pertain to our scenario..

Alarm just went off, time to make my calls for the day.. and then to get on with prep for this evening.. Cut up my veggies and put in plastic zip locks.. love that stuff...then all I have to do is toss them in pots and make dinner.. I usually do up a few days worth.. (cause I'm lazy) and this way I can get out of all that mess everyday... Guess it's from my up bringing.. being in the restaurant business.. Do aheads save time down the road...and speakin' of road.. It's time to boogie !

Catch ya later on....

No comments:

Post a Comment