Friday, October 29, 2010

Frivolous Friday

Frivolous Friday.  I accomplished nil...nada..nothing ..oh but wait, I did a few things.. Went to the Winn Dixie (one of my favorite haunts) and that was a master piece to get into and out of.. plus for the lack of customers, there prices were higher... I had to tell "Mike" the meat man.. "Hey, I guess surplus hasn't come to you yet "... He smiled...I could see his eyes rolling as his face twitched to come up with somethin' good as a reply...then with a deep voice he said, "Nah, we just wait for you Snowbirds to come down so we can drain ya"

Drain me.. huh, I'll say "More like DRY ". Perhaps that's a good thawing, but will I return ?  Now that's another story...however it is convenient...and I like  not having to travel for goodies...plus I do enjoy "some" of the workers.. we have out little "gossip world"... and we do pretty good about solving the "Worlds Issues". Mmm, maybe one of those should run for Congress !  We'd do a heck of a lot better...least they'd know what a loaf of bread cost :)

Then I stopped at  John's house (J's boyfriend..you know the fighting two) and picked up my "Stuff" ... He went to Sam's club for me...Hey, I couldn't resist.. he called and said, "Do ya need anything at Sams "?  Now with a question like that.. ssssssssh.. of course I do.. I did.. and I got it too !!!!

Now back at the ranch ...all the critters are fed and I'm just ready to settle in and hope that I can get a good night sleep.. I've not been sleeping well... Maybe it's the "Empty Nest" Syndrome...?????

Chatted with one of my neighbors.. Betsy (Hey there) and she informed me about comas...you know those little curving thingies ,,,,, I use alot of them.. well, seems that there are things you are suppose to follow...about using them..but, Betsy told me.."Use them as you will...cause too many rules and too confusing"  So if Betsy says, "It's so".. well, I'm with her.. 

I enjoy chatting with Betsy and hearing her laugh.. I can close my eyes and see her smile too.. Her and her hubby Dick,   I'm sure they just shake their heads when they get to chatting with me.. We all do a lot of laughing..
I just love visiting when I can.. and yep, I do like to stir that pot too.. oh yeah... She explains to me about how these Home Associations work or should work.. She's a sharp gal..and Dick.. he smiles cause he's heard this tune before... I watch how Betsy's eyes sparkle.. She's got lots of spunk and we some what agree..but then.. I forgive her for being that Liberal ...LOL  cause ya know I'm that Independent Conservative... and maybe just maybe I'll convince her where she went a little astray...uh oh.. Betsy if you is reading this.. I meant every word !


Now I'll pop in one of the Netflix (gawd I love them) movies and then tomorrow get the off into the mail.. cause, I've already picked out my next 3...See so simple and while they come to me in the mail.. I can stream..(I'm so good at this now I sound like a pro) a good movie from my PC right to my TV..ah bless them sweeties...

Alrighty, I'm gonna make me some Sweet Tea (with splenda ack) and lean on back and watch Sherlock Holmes.. (the new version) and then let my critters out give them their cookies and take our meds...and Wish me Luck !

Sweet dreams.....zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment