Monday, November 1, 2010

Topsy Turvey Monday...but of course













Topsy Turvey Monday...but of course !  It's the day after Halloween and my poor buddy here looks like I feel.  Talked with hubby last night and the kiddies were out, in full drag. Yeppers all 80 of them. They know a good block and what goodies are out there. Almost say, "they're part Blood hounds" you gots the good stuff we find it !

Watched a few horror movies...(I use to like them) then turned on the Roku and watched an Abbott and Costello favorite. I was settling in and then I felt that "Empty Nest Syndrome" again. I sure am missing  all that excitement as the kiddies come up to the porch...Watching my hubby going through his routine as well...and yep he puts on a favorite Halloween tee shirt and I wonder if he took out his front teeth (you know to look like a vampire)..he's sometimes just as bad as the kids.

This morning I did sleep in, only after going to bed around Midnight..humm gots to figure what's going on with me...maybe I'm not just in the swing of the warmth and quiet..although I've got lots of work to tire my butt out...I'll find a solution soon.

Today was trash day...and boy did I lug out a bunch...where does it all come from.. it's only me and the Critters 4...Yet I have more than my share. Well at least I keep the economy going.

Oh, I'm tired of all those commercials..the Political ones...and tonight it will be sheer madness and tomorrow.. those anchor people will be in the height of their glory..Lord help us ! 

I might keep myself busy. Make up a few batches of cookies.. get my early start for Xmas and freeze..now that's not a bad idea..one for the box and two for me :)  That sounds like a good idea "Ollie"..

To the kitchen I go...wish you all could join me. I'd put on a great pot of coffee (love that perked kind) and we'd be just a gabbing and passing some good recipes..Now that's my idea of a good chat. Love learning new goodies and sharing .

Ok, gonna catch up on some emails and then it's off to the kitchen..Oh, and I do have a Crock Pot going.. Making up some stuffed cabbage rolls to freeze for later...Yeah the smells are coming out and I bet I could devour a few :)

Catch ya a bit later..

No comments:

Post a Comment