Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday... Yes, it was that kind of day... I had an early appointment with one of the Doctors that I acquired here.. and it was a meeting of the minds at that. I like this young Doc, and in fact I may know his mother..She went to the same High School as I did and is the same age..a small world isn't it.  Ok, getting back to this young Doc.. He had an assistant in the office with him and I asked that she leave the room as I needed to have a one on one with him.. I do have some class I mean, it's not right to blast a person in front of someone that has nothing to do with it... She left and I just let it out.. He turned a beet red, and got his few shots in and then we came to an agreement.. Simple.. He don't shape up.. I ship out.. HA .. His office is a mess and I'm not sure even if he fully understands how they are with his clients..however, he learned that today via Zeee...and it wasn't Zip a dee doo dah either..

I felt a lot better then it was on to the business of what's happening to me... Seems my leg produced another ulcer..just what I didn't need. It limits me to doing a few things...but like anything else it comes with my illness and I'll deal with it..

I felt the loss of my hubby today...sure do miss the guy. It will work out.. we talk on the phone and I'll compensate for the void now in my life..

I have a lot of things to do to keep me busy and as you all know..Things do happen even without me going anywhere...

I'm tired as I've been doing a few errands and now I have to put lots of things away...Gawd will there be any room...but my bed is calling my name..Loudly

Critters have had their cookies and I've taken my last dose of meds ...So it's undercover for me..

Catch ya tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment