Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grand Tuesday Morning Too!











Grand Tuesday Morning Too...Yes indeedy.. it's a fabulous day.. Things are  coming together.. The Critter food is on it's way to be delivered.. all 14 bags of Verus.. on a skid and I even have the tarp to cover cause it rained last night and I'm not gonna count on the sun.. although it's looking at me as I type... and the food will have to sit out till hubby gets home.. So, better safe that sorry...and ya just know hubby is gonna be SORRY... ..Yep, he complained he don't get much excise... well.. Breathe honey .. stoop and breathe deeply.. lift with your knees..aah you is doing good... :)   Can ya picture all this... ???  well, I'm gonna just be directing...(not no movie) ..

Now it's not like I haven't advised hubby of the "best way" to load this into the house..cause what would I know, I mean I've only done this job for years... I have my trusty dolly set up.. Yep, it's a flat bed "Rubber maid dolly".. and works like a charm.. Why kill yourself when it's so simple.. but hey this is gonna be a good show to watch.. Of course I'll hear all about  "How, what a crazy woman I am on buying like this".. He may very well be right ..but for one fact.. "Can't buy this in Florida"...and.. I get a "great deal"  ..

Made Vet's appointment for the 4 on Sunday afternoon.. and that will be the completion of the chores other than wait for the RV.. but  we'll find out something more late this afternoon or tomorrow morning.. Sure am thinking  "positive"... and getting the urge to "Hit the Open Road"...

Watched "Dancin' with the Stars"  and of course we made our vote.. HA ..(not really) and we both agreed the young lad.. called  "The Situation"..needs to be evicted.. Yep, can't dance.. goodness and he's in the entertainment business and no rhythm... We laughed then of course there's  Florence Henderson.. but hey for her age (76) she didn't do that bad.. I mean the Rumba ?????  good grief . and then poor Palin's daughter.. Why would she go on a show like this..???  well you get the picture...it's entertainment for sure.

Oh, you'll love this one..out of the blue... hubby says to me  ..."When I cross over"... Cross Over ?  Where am I going.. ?  reply.. "You know, the Bridge"... Wait have no fear  "I ain't crossing no bridge.. I don't do heights "..   I thought this was kind a  cute..the banter between.. Mr and Mrs.. (get that will going ) while in between commercials.... he  looks at me strange and then proceeds..."Well,  I think I'll have your Crock Pot Gold Plated and put it in with you.. Just in case you decide to make a meal on your way Up..(get this) or Down there "... Now I ask ya... "Is he saying, I'm using my Crock Pot too often..or I don't know how to cook with out one.." ?..... Well tonight he's got another Crock Pot meal going...!  He's a "Gem"..

Men... what will they think of next.. but I will say.. "he keeps me amused".. and I keep drivin' him NUTZ...we are like two "Odd Balls".. from the Sublime to the Ridiculous. .. but it works for us... and boy we do need that vacation from one another.. HA... and it's gonna be SOON   ...

Alrighty.. enough of my craziness.. and now here comes the  Feed Man.. Holy Hannah.. is he gonna make that turn in my driveway...Gawd...don't let me have any more surprises... !

Catch ya later on ...... !

No comments:

Post a Comment