Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday.. the 1st of October









Friday, the 1st of October...can ya tell I'm getting in the "Holiday Spirit".. It comes over me...and from now till Christmas... I'm anxious.. I just love this time of the year... I love the color changes, the weather changes (not the rain or snow) and I can't wait to smell all those goodies coming out of the kitchen.. Yeah..what a great day (so far)

Read in the morning paper.. Remember me saying about the "Parking for the Court house".. well low and behold in our "Pink Paper"  (Breast Cancer Awareness).. that the county decided to have a shuttle from the Court House Garage.. to the Court House.. Oh that just amazes me.. See, I've got "Mental Telepathy".. .. wooo hooo...!!

Now, I'm sorry I sent my application in the  mail..cause I would have enjoyed the trip up.. going them back roads and seeing all that goodness..nothing has touched it but "Mother Nature" herself... aaaaaah but then there is next year .. hoping that the "shuttle bus" will still be in existence....Think positive !

Well, it was still raining this morning...and boy that's always a mess for me.. put the paper down to absorb the wet feet.. YIKES.. towels out for the Critters to dry them off... and my boy Zeke loves that.. he keeps grabbing the towel and bringing  it to me so I can do the rub down... Am I trained or what ?

Netflix is in the house.. Yes, the weekend movies are in cause there is crap on the Boob Tube.. and hubby and I enjoy a movie together.. with the fixin's.. of course :) It's become our ritual.. we get to sit together ... laugh and shake our heads at some of the most ridiculous events... To listen to hubby give his dissertations of the movie we watched is "priceless".   All in all it makes for a pleasant  evening.


Now on to what's for the fixin's for tonight.. I'll do a fast flick through the frig and then hit the freezer.. pull out the Crock Pot and throw it together.. that's what's so nice about that Crock Pot.. you can throw in right from the freezer.. 


Uh oh, is that a hint of "Laziness Disease".. see it is contagious.. so if you are reading my blog... You're gonna smile and then join me.. We will then become the majority.. HA.. Keep it going and hell, we can have a League of our own !

Here's to the Weekend, for which it stands...


PS.. Don't forget.. please... Oct is Breast Cancer Awareness.. Have those Mammos .. !



No comments:

Post a Comment