Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Saturday Morning








Good Saturday Morning...as things start to settle...the sun is bright in my window... I can barely see the screen to type...(feels good ) I'm one of those people that needs brightness to help me ... It makes me come alive...it moves out the gloom...Which by now I need every bit of "sunshine I can get"..  I never did realize how much I was affected..but I am one of those million people that brightness effects their moods.. So if ya wanna keep me "Smilin'.".. make sure I've got the spot light on me".. Oh !  Does that mean I have to be the center of attraction.?..Nah.. it's just I'm a strange ole lady with weird quirks.

I see (as I look into the living room) my hubby sitting in the recliner.. He's just come down from upstairs.. has his cap on.. (he's got that bed head, well, that's what he calls it) as his hair looks like he's been through the wind mill ... and his cola  in his hand ..sipping away... (that's his coffee)  and listening to the news..  how a certain state (which will remain unmentionable)...wants to control what you eat and drink..but don't mind if you tote a few puffs....psst anyone tell them that when you "Puff the Magic Dragon".. you get the "Munchies"..  I hear him muttering a few ...well shall I say, " I've heard these terms before, but refuse to mention them on the grounds it may incriminate me"... Oh yeah, it's gonna be one of those days in my house..

The hubby and I are gonna take a ride today.. over to where the rig is and see how much is done...(can ya tell I'm antsy)...and we'll make plans from there.. I'm gonna order my "Skid" of critter food...and set up appointment for Check ups and Vaccines for  the 4... I've already ordered my Heart worm (which I bring in from Australia) and my Jitters start.. Yes, I'm anxious... but like I said before, "I don't mind if I have to wait until after Halloween (my favorite holiday) as I will get to enjoy the kiddies and their costumes... 


Being I live in an Adult community in Florida for the winter months you don't get to see this feature..Although sometimes I think some of those people are dressed up all year round in their costumes LOL..(oh did I say that)...However, they are really fun to be around.. Hey, they play some mean asp golf.. just duck when you hear something flying by.. cause it ain't no bird .
It will be great to ride around in my "Grape Mobile".. and take some pictures..cause it really is a neat place.. I feel like I go on a "Safari" when I drive through.. and oh yes.. even have a neat place that looks just like the "everglades"..... Here's the picture I just new I had it... I remember the day hubby and I took it.. we were just in awe of it.. and the light was perfect... 


Now I best get a move on and see if I can wake that man of mine.. put a little fire under his feet and just be prepared for all his "Wisdom" which he so loves to share.. Ya just gotta love em"                                      
Catch ya later on... as you know this day will add to another Adventure of Southern Hospitality !                




..

No comments:

Post a Comment