Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Saturday Post on Mischief Nite













My Saturday Post on Mischief Nite !... Yes, it's the night before Halloween. I couldn't let it pass me by either. This is my favorite Holiday, I'll miss the kiddies as they come up to my porch (back home) and do their "Thang"...say their little poem and be all dressed up... I hope the hubby will take some pictures...

Today, was just one of those days...a few exceptions. I got to visit Elsie. I was really happy to see her and at least let her know I was there for her and will keep her in my prayers.

I also did up a pot of good Chili. Yes sirree bob ! I done put up a few pints for the freezer. I became productive and even packed away the food for the freezer...It always makes me feel good that I do things that will make my life easy...or is it lazier...My favorite saying, "Cook it once, eat if for days " !

The weather was pretty decent had my side door open most of the morning. The big critters just loved laying in the car port..on that nice cool cement...and my birds are slowly coming back.. I watched the Cardinals come to the feeder... and those little chick a dees, they are so cute. They chirped loudly (they were happy) of course the TitMouse...(when more than one is it proper to say, "Titmice">?)  Along came a squirrel..(nope I did not offer that little bugger any food) and she hunted for a morsel ..found a few .

Here I am now just getting ready to toss my bones into bed.. have to find a spot cause the critters 4 got the best spots...dang them !  They're content, had their cookies and apples. Me, I'm lucky I got a slice...

Watched a Sherlock Homes movie with Robert Downey and Jud Law... have to say, "That Downey is one heck of an actor"... Strange but good. Now I'm content .

Can't wait till this election is over with...listening to the news eek...they all tell such lies...is there a good man amongst them ?  More like toss a coin in the air... Perhaps one day we'll all wake up and find out it's all been just a dream.

My pillow is looking really good....so it's off we go, tuck and roll hoping I get a good night sleep.. Still, I'm not sleeping well. Another 3am wake up ..but I'm working on it !

Catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment