Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday.. Saturday.. What an Eventful Day !

Saturday...Saturday... What an Eventful Day !.... Yes, it truly was.. Got a few things done but had this strange feeling that we (hubby and I ) should go down to where my RV is being worked on... So after my wonderful experience (notice another experience) at the Penn Dot..Renewing License... As usual.. I go up and have my application which I had applied on line for.. and sit down.. Nothing is working.. "What".. yep, camera won't flash.. then after that gets fixed.. Picture won't print out..  "Why" ?   Because they ran out of film... Holy Hannah.. not again ....So it only took a little over maybe half hour.. and finally  I got through... Dang.. didn't I tell you about this.. "What's Next " ....?   

So now it off to see what's happening with my Rig.. How soon is it gonna be completed.. I mean it has only been there since I got back from Florida in Aug.. and that's no biggy cause it gives me more room in my driveway and I wasn't going any where anyway... Ok, Ok,  so let's hop on down to the "Nitty Gritty"...

I ask hubby,  "Please go in and ask "Wayne" (the manager) how much longer before we can pick her up and start loading up ... Of course hubby is never happy about doing this.. cause that job is always casted on to me.. "Why" ? you ask.... His response..."Well, it's your rig, you take care of it... ".. Ha !.. Really because he hates confrontation... Hubby is more a "Sweet heart"  he deals with that nonsense at the company and he feels this is just right up my alley.. .. the darling man.. but NOPE.. this was gonna be his job for the day.. I've just had my hands full of other nonsense.. time for him to deal with this !!!

I'm waiting in the car and just trying to keep my cool..cause being the type "A" person that I am.. it's best not for me to get into this.. I just need to keep my composure.. (if ya can believe that one, I'll tell ya another).. So he comes out .. with a slight smile and then just says, "Well, Wayne said..."He'll jump on it this week"..  I guess I must have looked like one of those weather thermometers..cause I went from pale to instant "RED"..

Some how I just knew it.. I just had this feeling all week.. and kept shaking it off.. I should have known better...but I'm not gonna let it get me crazy.. I mean.. I'll just wait.. No big deal.. (wanna bet).. My get away isn't getting away soon enough.. ...

Now, if ever I need a few good prayers..  but we'll see.. I still have time.. I'm not turning into a Pumpkin .. just yet... Hell.. who knows I may still get "Surprised"... ...Now on to the rest of the evening...remaining calm and don't bring up the topic.. HA... you're asking for a lot from me.. but I'll give it a try..

Dinner is ready and on to a Flick.. and chill out... Just you wait and see "Henry Higgins..Just You Wait and See".......

No comments:

Post a Comment