Sunday, October 10, 2010

Here it is Sunday Again












Here it is Sunday Again !... Hubby is off to church and spreading the "Good Word".. while I'm in the kitchen making up our dinner.. well, kind of.. I mean the "Crock Pot" is doing her thang :)... Yes, I've got  Pork and Sauerkraut and Mashed Taters (as hubby would say) and a home made batch of Apple Sauce..the smells are heavenly.. Just like the day .....

Had a message on the phone from the "RV" dealer and they are waiting on the window from "Winnebago" to come in.. .and my Mabeline is just about ready,  only for  that to be installed... Things are lookin' a little bit brighter today.. So there is some light at the end of this tunnel... thank goodness..

My Reba is behind my chair as I type just a complaining.. hmmm what's her problem now ????  As if I didn't guess.. the aroma is making her hungry and it's almost time for their "afternoon cookie".. Like I've said many times before, "I only just share my place here...as the critters are the owners and they tell us what to do..".. HA... Yeah they are spoiled...

Joe seems to be having some good days.. and that feels good too.. I mean for a bit I was so much on the Doom of Gloom I couldn't see the Forrest through the Trees... (don't cha just love all these sayings and how they just seem to fit into a part of your life)... Scary !!!

Monday I'm calling my order in for Dry Dog Food.. and then also setting up visit to the Vets... so the week will be humming... I'll also make up a pot of Gravy ( Spag Sauce) and a few other goodies for hubby to have in the freezer while we are on our "Sabbatical ".. well that's what I call it...... He calls it, "My Vacation".. but somehow I haven't figured it as a vacation cause I still have to do all the work ...DUH ????

Went to another blog which I have been following for a few years and read some sad news.."Tioga George" lost his son David.. very sad reading..  George was and still is a great traveler in his RV and gives some great advice and also neat places to see.. and boon docks just about everywhere.. takes some great shots .. I've so much enjoyed his travels... I need to send him a email with condolences.. such a tragic lose...

Computer seems to be running a bit better lately.. but I ain't a gonna say much... Ya know how that goes.. "Toot your horn and somebody is gonna smack dab into ya".. with my luck lately.. I don't need any more shake ups... Just let it flow or flush it... oh I like that saying more and more..

So, now it's off and running at Jamaica..another one of those sayings again LOL.. but it works.. cause that's what I have to do.. get off me duff and get things done.. while the spirit within ... moves me.. in other words I can tend to be some what "Lazy".. (that disease which we all catch).

Catch ya later on .......

No comments:

Post a Comment