Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's Wednesday ..Already ?












It's Wednesday..Already ?   Well I do know what happened to Tootin' Tuesday..(as I like to call it )... The hubby came home and dinner was ready.. my trusty Meat Loaf in the (notorious) Crock Pot..and the Baked Potatoes was done to perfection.. as for the veggie.. "Brussel Sprouts".. now with a name like that.. Ya know it's gotta be strange..(and it was)... all went well.. There was a little silence through the dinner hour...and then it came.. the unveiling of the  "Critter Food"..

I said not a word... and for me.. "it's extremely difficult".. but I figured OK.. I'm gonna let this  "MAN" do his "Thang".. and that he did.. his famous last words were..." Just get out of my WAY"... You got it.. !  I heard all kinds of moans and groans as he proceeded to bring in each bag one at a time.. Guess he got his work out.. a little red in the face and kind of short winded...but hey.. "He knows better than me"...

Me and the Critters 4.. just sat and watched.. our heads moved like we were watching a ping pong match...but it was ..mmm entertaining...as the last bag entered the house and put in it's proper place... the hubby uttered a few words.. Now I don't think I can type those words...but it had a "Southern Twist "... God Bless Him !

It was rather a quiet evening.. I mean.. we did watch the "Born Loser".. gawd that show amazes me.. I'd be scraped off the floors with the way those poor people have to work out.. I mean just think how they lose all that weight and as fast as they do... They'd be calling the ambulance for me...  Also had to flip to watch the out come of  "Dancin' with Stars".. and yep.. "The Situation"  got the boot.. and Yes, he did deserve it... but " Warning, Warning"..(sound like Robby the Robot here).. Crystal Palin.. you is next if ya don't get some life into them steps of yours !

Now here it is morning and I'm just a bit off kilter.. stayed up and watched the recovery  of those miners in Chile.. Just amazing they survived.. and are still coming out of that mine...as good as they are.. See, if we all come together ..we can solve situations.. Hey DC... Ya watching.. maybe .. just maybe you'll all stop the NONSENSE...and do right by ."We the People".. see couldn't resist that .. I mean.. WE ALL NEED HELP.

Speaking of Survivor.. yep that show comes on tonight.. Gawd I've become a "TV PERSON".. I'd never believe it in all my years.. I mean my feet never stayed in one spot  long enough to even put an imprint in the SAND... Shaking my head here.. ...

Oh yeah,,  I've got another dish in the Crock Pot.. HA !... I guess the hubby is right... I'm gonna Gold Plate this one I have that's so old.. and make sure it's in my will !....

On to the next Adventure.. waiting to hear when Rig will be coming home... Anyone in the glass making business ?????

Catch ya later  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment