Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Very Thirsty Thrusday !












A very thirsty Thursday !.. It truly is.. and it's an over flow from yesterday.. I became one with the phone..For sure... I mean  I heard from my 1st Cousins, via phone and Internet.. It was a day that I received such warm loving news..Kind of a blast from the past...sort of day...

We discussed my Uncle Bing's passing and finding his paper work and insurance and now in the process of finding his will.. It brought tears and laughter to us all.. So many memories were discussed..and the best of the best...It opened more doors...to be a "Family".

Sometimes when things happen and you just don't know why.... You have to wait it out.. You will get your answers...Again, not always to your liking..but then again.. Mine came to me as a "Wonderful Surprise".. The loss of my Uncle was such an impact on me.. but through this grieving I'm finding a "Happy Ending"..

God sure does work in Mysterious Ways...but you have to trust in him...something I fell short of for a very long time.. Although I sang his praises, I had my doubts..and through my Uncle Bing..that light is turning on brightly..

When I had spoken to my Cousin Bill, I then wrote him an email as a follow up.. and in that email I stated.. Uncle Bing marched to the beat of a different drum.. he put no value on materialistic things..but value on people.. Well, in my Uncle's Eulogy my Cousin Bill some what quoted me : 

Bing lived a remarkable life. I believe it was best said by my cousin Barbara - he never put value on material objects, but rather on the value of people. If you measure a person by the extent of their friendships - Bing was a Wealthy man.
Uncle Bing, rest in peace. Your time on earth was worthwhile, you lived a full life, and you were a good man.
In heaven, you have earned your wings, and, they are golden !


Now through my Uncle Bing, many of us have come together again..and his memory will live on !


My yesterday also ended with a "Big Smile " too... Yes, my Mabeline will be coming home ..She's ready.. all but for one thing.. We have to bring the car down to connect the computer to her.. Because my car was a non tow able 4 wheels down.. I had a Remco Pump installed and on the way back home  (from Florida) I was getting false signals..So I disconnected the connections and towed her  with engine running and in neutral.. (silly lady ya have to have in neutral or you ain't a towin' ).. all the way home..  So now  that has to be reprogrammed and we'll have that done on Saturday Morning...

Soon the race will be on.. Yes!  That's right the race will be on.. The Hubby will begin his routine of..(you know what) and of course I'll attempt to keep me big mouth shut..(HA).. and we'll do the process of loading up... OH  JOY TO THE HUMAN RACE....

Today I'm making my list up so I don't forget anything.. Check this.. check that.. I'm tellin' ya.. No matter how many times you do this routine.. there's always.. and I do mean ALWAYS...crap you forget or think you need... (thinking of downsizing..oh Lordy)...

Oh and you are wondering why I call it Thirsty Thursday.. not hard to figure this one out.. between yesterday and today.. the Jaws have been rapping...I'm not out of breathe yet.. but sure dang THIRSTY :)

Psst.. that picture.. well kind of reminds me of my position   LOL>...


Catch ya later... after I get off the phone  !

No comments:

Post a Comment