Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's Get Out of Town on Wednesday..wooo hooo !




It's Get Out of Town on Wednesday...wooo hooo !... Yeppers hubby is still going at it and I'm  "Out of his way".. The man definitely is on high speed volume.. shame we had such delays...but he's working hard.. We'll be ready to move out of here in another hour.. 

Yes, I kept quiet..no need to make any  comments... I did my "Thang", he did "HiS".. and never the "Twain Shall Meet".. it sure is gonna be a quiet drive..cause the  hubby is gonna fall out or fall off..which ever will come first..


The critters have been "Ready" for a while in fact to the point every time you open the front door, they beat you to the porch ! Oh, it's been fun but ya know afterwards we will laugh.. in between the "Evil Eye".. oh now all couples go through them.. if ya don't admit it.. you are snickering... Hey, I call it..."Domestic Tranquility" for all us Lifers !

Weather looks really great and it's gonna be a good drive.. I'll do about 6 hours which will bring me near Richmond, Va at my favorite Flying J... I just love those... They use to have the best food (you could always tell by all them truckers) but they went down hill..such a shame..but hey, breakfast now is all we do at them. 

Usually after we pull out from them and ride awhile.. our next stop is for a rest area.. let the critters out. then I ..(yes, you got it ) start up my Crock Pot.. I put that gal in the sink and I have one of those matts in the sink.. to keep her from sliding.. then put that genny on and dinner will be ready by the time we pull into the next Flying J... It' works great for me and it makes the Hubby happy.. and gawd knows ya gotta keep that man happy ..!!

Alrighty.. I hear my name..(strangely pronounced ) and that means, as he says, "Put the chairs in the wagon".. in other words..get your butt movin'..  I never realized when I said, "I do"  I became a bi-linguist... Ya learn somethin' new every day ...:)

Now, my anxiety level is beginning to climb.. should be interesting.. catch ya down the road a peace..(notice I used the different Piece )..HA .. You'll catch on to me.. sooner or later...

God Bless ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment