Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tis Blissful Sunday

Ti's blissful Sunday and all is going rather smoothly.. Been up since the "crack of dawn" and  when I opened the slider.. I felt that brisk chill in the air.. Oh yes.. it's gonna be a good day.. Needed to get my Crock pot out and get that baby purring for when hubby gets in from his church.. 

The aroma coming out of the kitchen is a good one.. Gots to love me Rival.. I'd be lost without it..well, not really but it sure makes for a great escape from standing over a hot stove...or oven. 

Whipped up a Meatloaf and also wrapped up some baking potatoes in (as hubby says) "tin foil" and let that sweet heart go .. "She's just a purring,"  like I said.. Another nice day.. watch a football game.. then plan my week.. keeping positive mode in gear.. (Always)

Got a nice note from my "Great Niece" and she sent a couple of pictures of her newest baby girl.. "Carlie Rose" .. such a pretty baby with a gorgeous name.. Showing how Carlie loves the blankets.. You know I had a big smile on my face cause you can actually see the baby beaming with excitement as she plays with her fingers between the spaces on the blankets..  Made me feel good !


Watched another good flick last night.. out of the 3 that we got in the mail.. my comments on them was.. Solitary Man.. Not good..  The Bounty Hunter.. a little funny.. OK.. and the last one was.. A letter to Juliet.. That was a sweet movie.. Romantic but really sweet.. Enjoyed that one.. So.. they're ready to go out in Monday's mail...We got this down pat.. but ya know.. it makes a real treat..  Fri, Sat and Sun.. most of the time crap is on.. cepting the Football games.. and hey.. who wants to go to the movies now a days.. pain in the but and EXPENSIVE.. not just to get in.. but to enjoy  a treat.. I can't sneak any goodies in any more.. HA !


So, now I'm just doing a little bit of this and that and then hubby will be walkin in the door tellin me all of what happened at Sunday School and Church.. he so enjoys his friend at church.. I think the youngest is HIM.. as they are a very old group.. but really wonderful people.. They keep asking him when am I gonna show up... My answer..... Ya don't wanna know LOL.. well, I'll tell ya.. I showed up years ago .. When I said.. "I DO"... that's it !!!


Now I need to make like I've done some things.. (I have) and prepare for the rest of the day to unfold.. Got me sweat shirt on.. cause it's a bit nippy.. Good football weather.. :)


Catch ya later on ..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment