Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Monday and I got a Cold in my Nose !












It's Monday and I got a cold in my nose, oh yeah.. I got a cold in my nose ! Don't cha jut love it.. Yesterday I was having chills and thought ok.. it's the crummy change in the weather and after all we had all that rain and stuff....HA !  So here I is.. box of Puffs by my side.. bottle of Tylenol and my trusty Popsicles ..cause ya know you just ain't a gonna have any taste for anything.. but... Me gots my trusty Crock Pot going.. cause what is the best remedy for ya when you is SICK....?   Chicken Soup..  Yep, puttin'  that baby on and it's gonna be Chicken Noodle Soup for the soul  !

Of course it's a rainy day.. (and it ain't Georgia)   and  can't find me no Bluebird.. so I'm gonna have to be inventive and make my own.. Not that hard to do.. now that I have some of my files and am gonna be bored most of the day with sniffles and feeling sorry asp for myself.. it will pass.. just like gas !..

Watched the Football games yesterday.. hmmm could have it been from watching them dang Eagles again.. .. goodness gracious say no more... Meatloaf came out good  that was a plus... later on watched that show. "Under Cover Boss". where the boss sneaks in and tries to find out "what's happening with their company.."  Now I really like it.. not cause it could be considered .. "You Sneaky Sucker You".. but the outcome was a good one.. and it does show that "We" bosses do care.. not only for our business but also our employees.. See ya don't have to have a Union to prove that one either.. Uh oh.. another political statement.. YOU BETCHA.. !

Not that I didn't believe there wasn't a place for Unions.. cause there was.. but today too much graf and too much of telling the Owners.. what they are allowed to do with their business.. really SUCKS !.. Ok, I'll quit cause my brain is ready for the sneezing and sniffling and feeling like doo doo....

So to the kitchen I head.. and chop them veggies up add them chicken bones (save them in freezer for good use)  and maybe read a book on my Kindle...oh that sounds good.. even gonna put me blankie on and I know I'll have two little ones tucked in with me... We're ready ...

Catch ya later on.. Ah choo... yep it's time for me puffs...

No comments:

Post a Comment