Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bowling into Tuesday :)










Bowling into Tuesday :) (Clever aren't I )..Yes, I'm throwing that ball right down that alley.. Seems that Chicken Noodle Soup yesterday did the fix.. and let me tell ya.. It was a "Gooder".. (Pa Dutch term).. Also loved the fact that me trusted Crock Pot did her job.. Made enough for several meals..ah the joys of freezing good stuff !

This morning again it's dreary..but as for me.. NOPE.. I'm feeling that urge to get some things done...Uh..hmm what can I get into without working my tail off.. Ya know this would be great cookie weather..but my oven here at the house is kind of gonna be biting the bullet pretty soon.. Maybe when I get to Florida I'll do my cookies up and place in freezer.. yeah that sounds better.. so I'll move on to somethin' else .>>>. that was a quick fix :)

This weather we are having has me in the mood for Soups.. so I know I'll make a Split Pea Soup with Ham Hocks.. come on Crocky.. let's get that "magic wand" and do your thang.. ... What did I tell ya.. where there's a will there's a way.. and it doesn't get any better than that !

See, that was fast.. just now head into the kitchen get the veggies out and have that humming by 11:00am and dinner will be on the table when the hubby walks in the door.. Make a pan of cornbread and ta daaaaaa it's done, done, done,....

What else can I get into without over exerting myself. Ya know I have to take it slow I mean I have been sick.. hahaha.. sounds good..but I got that buzz going and my motion is really in high gear..cept it's crappy outside.. so I go no where fast.....

Called my friends in Florida to let them all know that I'm gonna be a bit delayed but I'll be there as soon as I can.. The neat part about it.. They were excited just to talk with me and let me know  "how quiet it's been with me not there".. mmm wonder if it's cause I'm always getting into things and I have all kinds of critters that come and visit.. Oh and they also said, "Hecliff and Gertrude have been stopping by looking for me".. HA.. yeah.. they know a free meal and where to get it. !.

I've ordered a couple of neat bird feeders.. suppose to be "Squirrel Free".. this I got to see.. cause let me tell ya.. them buggers can do almost anything.. I love their adventuress ways.. it's enjoyable to watch them maneuver.. I mean if only some people had their tenacity.. 

Dropped my Netflix in the mail last night and I'm telling ya.. they are better than Western Union.. They sent me notice they got it.. and are sending out my Movies.. Goodness ya can't beat that.. and ya ,know they are better than the cable companies.. cost less too.. now if they would have the weather and news.. I'd rather switch than fight :)..

Cable companies need to start dropping them prices cause they are no longer competitive.. not with Netflix and  Amazon .. good grief there are lots of places now you can get movies right to your TV...even the latest TV has direct connection for streaming from your PC...  I'm hooked up with Roku.. love that little gem.. My goodness I'm a complete wireless kind of gal... hahaha...

Well, I'm gonna meander around and see what else I can do to amuse myself other than do a quick clean up fix...Feels good to be somewhat back to "Me".

Catch ya later on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment