Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday.. " A Special Day"..














Saturday.."A Special Day".. Ti's my Birthday... ..It's a beautiful day too.. Looking out my window.. even though there is a crisp feel to the air... it truly is a beauty... Started off the morning just reflecting on my surroundings.. Looking at my Joe.. my dear sweet buddy.. My Reba..just a yakking away and of course the Gruesome two Sum... Zeke and Abby... I smiled and then just shook my head.. Hubby had gotten up very early to take my car to get serviced...Oil change ..and while he was out.. He called.. Yep, he forgot to wish me a "Happy Birthday".. but his intentions were great.. He was making sure everything was going to be OK for me...What more could I ask ?.

We picked up the "Mabeline" yesterday and was wonderful having her home..ah but it wasn't for long.. NOPE... there was something a muck with the Relay to the Remco Pump..sooooo you got it.. back to the shop we go... but not until Monday.. as the part is being shipped in...Pete assures me it's a quick fix.. HA !

In the meantime we will load up all the other goodies from my list and we decided best to leave on Wednesday... and that's OK...this way we are not in the "Panic Attack Mode".. and we'll just take it nice and easy....

Now I just took a looksie in on a forum  I have belonged to for a long time.. and oh those SISTAH"S   what a grand group of WOMEN with a few MEN tossed in :).. When you think you're alone ...on this day.. you get such a surprise.. The Cakes look Divine..and oh my there is even a Cannoli with a candle... HA... Those two Sistahs.. Mitch and Vickie.. What a perfect match.. almost like "Punch and Judy" (comedy).. they sure throw them words...bounce them off them pages.. What a wonderful friendship...What a wonderful Group.. You Sistah's all have made my day !...

Thinking of my family .. all that we have just endured..and still have to go through...My wish is that soon all will find their peace and have closure...and may Angie soon rest in peace !..

Yes, I count my Blessings ..I've made it through some hard times and always with  "A Little Help From My Friends (Sistah's too)... You can't ask for more than that !

Now let me share some of my goodies... pull up a chair.. I'll even have a pot of "Perked Coffee" and "Tea for those that like that pinky sticking out.. and oh yeah.. the Cola Drinkers too.. Enjoy

God Bless







 Cake by Vicki






Cannoli by Mitch

 




Cake by Soos






Ladies.. I couldn't ask for better... Thank you all of you it is an honor to be amongst each and every one of you...and I look forward to our Florida GTG..Yes, I'll be there !

No comments:

Post a Comment