Sunday, October 17, 2010

Officially A Day Older on Sunday






Officially a day older on Sunday...!  That's correct.. now I'm heading towards another year older and.. (how does that go) deeper in debt.. Uh oh.. dare I start already with a Political Statement.. I mean.. it's biting me... ready to just roll off my tongue... hum... fighting it..but how can I resist.. feed me.. and that will keep me quiet...(wanna bet ).

Had my cup of coffee earlier and a big piece of "Birthday Cake".. gawd I should have just stayed with the "virtual" kind that the "Sistahs" created.. I'm telling ya I had a "Sugar Rush".. and now a hang over ...more like the stomach decided to take a "Vacation".. 

It's a gorgeous day today too !  Thank goodness as later on this afternoon the  Critters go up to the Vets... We've decided that "Joe" need no more vaccines.. he's just hanging on and he doesn't need anything more to set him off.. plus the stress might head him down hill.. 

I am worried about the trip .. as it's gonna be out of his comfort zone.. and he's unable to walk on a leash.. he spins constantly.. but will stop when I talk with him.. so, we'll bring a small X pen and set up when we stop so he'll be safe...I have all sizes of Xpens from my Dog show days.. and for the little ones.. it's more like a snap together so it doesn't take up much room and while I was traveling I'd always have it by the door.. and just put out where I pulled in...and my small ones could be safe ...have a floor mat that actually fits the size too.. I tried to make it easy for me and the fur kids..cause plenty of times when traveling and you go in rest areas.. it's a mess.. I mean I'd be picking up after other people's pets..(lazy asp wipes) so mine could go.. and I hated that.. so I use my setup that I did for the shows .. worked out great..and the rest is history !

Reality is setting in too !  My urges are getting stronger..I'm ready to get out of town.. but a little blue too.. I go through this each time.. Leaving hubby home and me elsewhere..but it's short lived cause believe it or not.. we talk more on the phone then we do at home.. Reason.. (might be several ) but what sounds good to me ..LOL.. The man works all day around lots of people and it's listening to all the complaints and problems.. so when he comes home.. he wants to relax, eat.. watch a little TV then go to bed..(some life)  and when we are away from each other.. it is lonely..coming home to just Medusa...oh, I don't think I've ever told the story on Medusa.. but I will.. that's a Story of it's own.. any way Medusa is an Amazon Parrot.. who is about 35 maybe 38 years old.. She adores my hubby.. and HATES ME !... (see what I mean another story of it's own )....

Any how.. we do talk more on the phone.. and even have had dinner together on the phone.. watched a program and discussed it  HA.. and yes, had a holiday together on the phone.. only thing we haven't done..and I won't go there... this is rated PG  Hahaha.. !


Wait, I hear the man now.. Yes, it's Sunday he's getting ready for his Sunday school class and then he'll have church services after that.. and then  he'll  head home for Sunday dinner... :)   I have to say.. Baptist's services are worse that our Catholic services.. unless we have a "HIGH MASS".. then look out.. oh just thought maybe that's why my knees are so bad.. I told Momma that all that kneeling was gonna ruin me !!!


Catch ya later on.... Up down Up down.. yes, it done, done me in !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment