Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Toodles it's Tuesday







Toodles, it's Tuesday... Hubby is on his way to the airport.. Our neighbor "Dickie" took him..  Which really saved me a big trip..Not speaking of the "Trip"  I had on Sunday..

Hated to see the hubby leave..Crutches and all, as I know that's gonna be difficult for him as well. I had to bring all the critter to the back of the house so he could sneak out...Yeah, just like kids they get all upset and carry on.

We did our "See ya later" in sign language..(gawd help us if they ever figure that one out) and I just called him on the cell phone to confirm (ain't we somethin') he was picked up and on his way...Gosh the house is quiet..only just been a few minutes...It takes me a few days... and then I'm ok. Get our routine in progress and keep myself busy.

I have lots to put away, and don't even know where to begin..I'll get out my trusty Crock Pot and put a dinner on and then start the unpacking.. Where in the world do I get all this stuff....I mean, it's still in me that I have to make sure I have these things..then I go through the boxes and say, "If I don't use you..you is gonna be history"..only problem with that... a year later after I've dumped it.. I buy it back ???????

I've got to put some chemical in the holding tanks with a little water...to make sure no off odor occurs.. put some water in the bowl and put saran wrap around it so the seals don't dry up.. Then my neighbor will follow me over to where we park the rig and bring me back... I'll put my calendar up and mark the day so I don't forget to go over once a month and run the engine and genny... Also have to make sure I shut down the system ...forgot one time and I had dead batteries.. and here where we park.. You're like Sardines...was very difficult to jump start...Had to wait  a long time before the person next to me moved out... Didn't worry that time..I wasn't going anywhere... Just don't like the idea we are so close...Goodness some of them are really bad drivers... or it's not that they're bad..THEY CAN'T SEE !

Ok, so far nothing too exciting..but my day isn't over yet.. Oh, my birds are back.. Yes they are ...and I'm excited.. but I did see one of those little squirrels pop over... gotta watch them buggers... Pretty soon the word will get out.. "FREE FOOD"...and the race begins..

Catch ya a little later... I'm gonna go hunt some goodies up...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pretty rose! Too bad hubby had to go home so soon. Glad you're getting settled in and your birds have found you.

    ReplyDelete