Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, and it's a Down Pour !












Thursday, and it's a down pour.. well not yet..but listening to the "Morning News" and reading the paper as I had my cup of coffee.. We're expecting a possible  7 inches of rain.. Wait.. that means get out the row boat or better yet.. Get all  your "Ducks in Water"...

Last night I watched "Survivor".. shame to see "Jimmy Johnson" get the  "Heave Ho".. as the man, although he claimed he was the weakest., but by far probably the most strategic of them all.. oh well, just makes for some more dumb asp moves..and adds to the ratings..or maybe lack of... Cause ya all know we wanted to see Jimmy do his thang ...

I've got not much planned other than downloading my application for "Absentee Ballot."  as I can't miss my privilege of voting..  I just love it when I can do things on the Internet without having to make that drive and finding parking spots to go to the court house.. I use to enjoy it.. as where our court house is.. I'd take back roads and see some really back to nature areas... but the parking.. OMG.. it's not at all simple.. they've made it almost impossible ..they should put in a tram.. so that you don't have to make that huge hike ..and I mean this baby is a hike.. in a nice day it was never great.. so can you imagine in crappy weather.. Ouch !

My, just a flash came through the brain wave.. It's the last day of Sept.. HOLY HANNAH !.. Where did my September go ?  Wait if I think a bit I can almost do an instant replay.. oh man.. that's scary.. HA !... My Sept wasn't that great after all.. WEll, I've got Oct to look forward too.. and the Adventures you know I'm sure to have taken...

Forgot to mention.. I found another lost program.. Yes, for my Graphics.. and I dragged that up and installed it.. now only thing is all my plug ins that I use to make my animations.. well, I might have to reinstall them over again.. but we'll see.. I might decide to play a little with the program to see what will or will not work..

Alright I hear my phone ringing.. Lordy I hope no more sad or bad news... and then on to the rest of the business of the day... "Play".. Woo hoo... cause with the rain, ain't much I can do.. Uh Oh.. that Laziness Disease is attacking me... Gonna put in a claim now... :)

Catch ya later .......

No comments:

Post a Comment