Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Treading Lightly On Tuesday

Treading lightly on Tuesday....as I got up for the second time got dressed and fed the Brat and Ms Shug ..headed out the door to Publix and to CVS with my new insurance card...

Last night I just totally crashed..felt like I was lifting up, up and away...Miss Annie slept till 4am then I put my crock pot going..made a beef stew..Yes! at a few minutes after 4... I put everything into the crock pot and went back to bed..

Had the crock pot on low but when I woke up I was getting those heavenly aromas going...but I had to go to Publix and pick up a few things for Ms Shug and then make a dash over to CVS giving them my new Insurance card..

Robert's company changed Insurance company and saved quite a bit of money ..but like I told him.. I sure as hell hope I don't have any nonsense cause that it a mind blower..

Home I went and the day wasn't bad although started off foggy but turned out nice..Weather man said.."We might have Thunder Storms" but thank goodness none showed up !

Called my Brother to wish him a Happy Birthday ..he turned 74 today...golly he and I are getting old..was good talking with him.. we always laugh about things we did as kids..and sometimes I think we still feel like we are..

My day wasn't bad and my body feels like a slug..but I try to do too much and it wipes me out.. I'm only good for morning hours then by noon time I'm heading down hill..so it's get things done early for "forgetabout it "  hahaha

Ok, I'm now gonna head to bed.. was going to go to the dog show to see Rudy but it's not gonna be a nice day.. so I'll see him on Friday...I just pray he'll be good and show well..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment