Monday, September 30, 2013

It seemed like it was only yesterday but it's Monday :)

It seemed like it was only yesterday, but it's Monday :)..and I'm so glad to get this show on the road too...Got up and started laundry so that I could get what needed to be done in the rig too...as I needed the bedding to be washed and ready to make that bed..yes, I'm excited..and got my other lists of things to leave behind and those to come with...like I'm coming and going all at the same time..almost like a revolving door..hmmmm might think about putting one on the front door..LOL..

Oh, I forgot to mention in yesterday's post about Zeke's scripts.. I called CVS and HELLO THERE..they forgot to pack it up.???  I did let them know they caused me into Panic Mode as Zeke, like me, can not be without his meds and especially after my conversation with Saul (the vet) made me even more jumpy..

Now back to earth here..I have those moments and I always feel it's kind of like a little electric shock..some of us have it a few times in our lives other live with it on a routine basis..I for one..well mine is just plain ole Murphy..

Did manage to get the pot of chicken cooked up for the critters to shred up and do up in the freezer so I won't have too much work ahead of me..and am making a batch of pancakes for the freezer as well..looking good as my list now is getting smaller..

so most my day has been sorting "stuff" and smiling all the while..and of course as I get closer I'll have my sad moments too..cause I hate leaving hubby for such a long time..but I know he'll be down and visit and then we'll have our talks too..which by the way sometimes I have more than when I'm home cause he comes home in such a "leave me peace and quiet"..

Tonight it will be simple meal..like making cheese steaks with air fried french fries..works for us..and no major mess to clean up..ah life is getting to look on the bright side..of my universe...hahaha

Not too much happening for me today other than just trying to get ahead of things so last minute I don't have to lug stuff..and that drive coming up.. I know most people don't like interstate driving..but for me it's the best avenue as I have rest areas I can pull in..and to be honest with you.. I'm not into sight seeing at this moment..more like wanting to get to my destination.. crazy but years ago I did loads of that site seeing...and it was wonderful and I  hope some day when hubby can ..we can do more with him driving :)..

Tonight we'll watch a little TV and I know I'm calling it and early night I'm way too tired and I can only do a little at a time during the day..so my stacks of things to go out is gonna soon be just about complete..Thank Goodness !

So with that I'll say,, Those trucking down that highway Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

2 comments:

  1. I'm an interstate person too. Safest way for me to get from one place to another with the big rig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, I too find it much easier and like I said, "the rest areas are so convenient..".. also safer if I have a problem with the rig..my rig is too big to do small roads ..and there's always those exits if you need to pick something up ..I've got many reasons..hahaha.. and lunch time hey, I stop have a sandwich ..let the critters out a bit and then if I need a nap I can take one..and I can keep coming up with more reasons too LOL..

      Delete