Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Making a Wish on Wednesday

Making a Wish on Wednesday...cause that's about all I'm gonna do..well a few little other things but not much..LOL..but my wish is for these next two weeks go by quickly..cause I'm so ready to head South..

Got up at 5am ..yep, I did sleep in a little longer..had watched the Voice and kind of did some reading and fell asleep by 11:30pm..yeah I was up late LOL..so this morning I just rolled out of bed and took my time..

Hubby is attending a retirement dinner thingy so that means I don't have to cook dinner ..and for me I know what I'll have Grilled Cheese and Tomato..OK!

Most of the day I just did chop shop..LOL  well I cut up veggies I'm going to be using this week and through the weekend..this way I don't have to do so much ..This was something I've been doing since a Kid..Momma always did those preps ahead..mostly because of the restaurant..made life easy for all of us..

Took a little nap afterwards and that felt great..so I'm now just gonna feed the critters and make my dinner early ..tomorrow I have to go for an Xray to make sure my infection is no longer there and then hit the grocery store early.

Tonight is the X factor and Survivor..so I'll tape both cause I can play catch up the next day in what ever I miss..so all and all it's been a peaceful easy day and weather wise it's been ok..

Made Zeke and Ms Reba's appointment so this coming Sunday they'll head up to get their check ups and vaccines..Pulled out Ms Reba's PJ's that I had in the rig for those brisk mornings and evenings...so she's set ..

My list is getting smaller and next thing I need to do next week is turn on the frig and freezer and I'll start loading those slowly and taking my head count.. most likely I'll visit the rice fields before we leave and do up a package of chicken so when we get to Florida I'll have a break and not have to do anything for hopefully a few weeks..:)

Oh, Clancy called me..my golf cart charger bit the dust..so that means I have to buy a new one..YIKES..always something..but I need one so will call the  golf cart place and see if they take mine in for exchange..

So it's that time for me..and tomorrow I've got to get up and get out early will feed critters when I get back and maybe even treat myself to a breakfast for home.. 

Those trucking down that highway..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All

 

No comments:

Post a Comment