Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sure is Saturday

Sure is Saturday...and I have been up and ready to get going..have to follow hubby up to get his car serviced and then he and I will go to the grocery store together...now that is truly a treasure hunt !

As we head out on the highway I can hear the inner voice saying, "Oh Brother, Where Art Though"..hahaha..cause hubby gets into his roots and starts giving me the advice on "how to shop"...for me who hates to shop I'd gladly hand over the reigns...Jingle Bells  !!!

Going up and down the aisle is another adventure as I reach for something and hubby directs me to "What is the better savings"..now it may very well be but I don't like that brand and why buy something you don't like...to save a few pennies..

I should write a book .."The joys of grocery shopping with a CPA brain"..LOL  I bet I'd have a top seller and a lot of laughter for sure..a comedy of Horrors..LOL..I'm smiling just remembering my day..

Later on I kind of just leaned back ..did too much cooking and tomorrow is Rice Fields day whether I like it or not..it's a fact !...I've been dragging my day out and kind of wiped out from the mental anguish..hahaha. He means well but you know that well runs might deep...

I only have a few more weeks to go and it's that head down on the highway and venture into sheer bliss of comfort and peace and quiet..aah ..I know I have a lot of chores to do cause I'll be by myself and I will miss hubby..but he's been so wrapped up in work and he's getting a little uptight..so it's time for us to take a break from each other as well...

Only thing is I look forward to him coming home and telling me all what's going on in the office and I feel good that at night time I can make sure he rests...but when he gets this uptight..wow..it's a little bit of walking on egg shells..hate to see him that way..but I know from my own experience on how business gets to you...

It's getting close to my bed time and I'm having a little bit of difficulty trying to keep my eyes opened..so with that I'm gonna say...Safe Travels to All and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment