Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Here It Is Wednesday

Here it is Wednesday and I'm still kickin' well not to high yet but I'm getting there..perhaps a few more days and I'll be as good as I'll ever be LOL..good thought anyway.

Last night for me was better than the night before as you all know how that goes..like baby steps except mine are chewable ones.. I'm still not able to chew just gulp..no sipping through a straw either..I mean I have these Stalagmites or is it Stalagtites which ever they hang from the roof of my mouth.. I know I was a little strange but this puts it too almost the Max..

Any way my pain pill helped me sleep and I didn't get up till 5:30am and that was ok..cause I wasn't planning anything major other than just getting my usual chores done..but one thing that is driving me Bonkers..NO COFFEE... 

I mean Hot Coffee is what I WANT..but nope..so I'll settle for coffee ice cream..not a fan of it but it's close enough..soon as I am counting the days that this will be gone and then I can get on with the next procedure.. 

Most of my day has been hear a bell take a pill, let the dawgs out give them their meds and feed them ...hahaha..does get a little crazy but it gets me up and down and in and out..Holy Crappola what a life !

Hubby will be home late tonight so it's fin for myself and that's not too hard.. I can make the best milk shakes going..:) I'm getting plenty of practice ..but I am making a sweet potato pie..I can eat the custard not the pie crust..and hey I'm getting my veggies in too...

Been doing some reading on 9/11 and each time I read more on it I feel my tears coming...watched a Budwiser commercial with the team of horses that bow looking on New York where the towers were...OMG.. We must never forget and keep those families in our prayers..such a horror..Keep praying that this will never happen again !
 
Tonight is Big Brother and I'll watch that and fall out afterwards as my meds kick in.. I've only taken half a pain pill as I'm not good with pain meds..they kind of make me goofy..not that I'm not goofy enough..but I don't like nodding out and that's what they do...but I make sure I get a good night sleep..

You know what amazes me about this Dental Surgery.. I've had lots of different types of surgery and this maybe cause it's in my mouth but what a apin in the butt... I did more with Major Major surgery that I am able to do with this.. I bend my head and I feel my pulse beating in my jaw..jeeeez..

Maybe cause I'm getting older..dunno..but this does suck..guess maybe cause it's close to my bumble brain  LOL..sense of humor didn't go.. thank goodness I'm telling ya that's about all I have left...

Well looking forward to tomorrow as I know it will be a better feeling..and not so dang hot either..come on cooler mornings..and nights..like them..can open a window and feel the crisp air and breathe..

Those of you traveling..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment