Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wandering through my Wednesday

Wandering through my Wednesday....as today is the first day I stop my plavix and aspirin and I begin my count down to relief ...not that I'm collecting anything but more like a withdraw....and I telling ya this is certainly drawing on me.

I hope after this I don't see a Tylenol bottle any time soon. Cause ever 4 to 5 hours I've been popping those babies..and I can wait till I can bite into something good...it's getting really old.

Morning was nice and cool and it felt good and tonight temp is suppose to drop some as well. Now that's even better....and yes soon as I get the rig back gonna start loading up ...this always makes me feel good...although I'll miss being here with hubby....as it is nice we enjoy a lot of the same things.

However I do so enjoy my little home in Florida and watching those neat birds and critters and have things I want to get done..me being such an early riser and hubby could sleep till the cows come home ...hahaha we do enjoy the break always..and he looks forward to flying down and resting...yeah we are two strange birds. Hahaha

Zeke is doing much better today but still a little stiff and right now he's moved back on the couch..Gawd he sure is getting lazy....:)  only way I get him to move is hold up a Goodie..my great companion...just like the Hubby!

Tonight is Big Brother power of Veto competition and also America's Got Talent elimination so can't wait to see the out come and hubby is at a retirement dinner...so no cooking and just take it easy.

Those traveling stay safe and as always. God bless us all


No comments:

Post a Comment