Friday, September 13, 2013

Well Dab Gone It, It's Friday the 13th








Well Dab Gone it, It's Friday the 13th...woo hoo...and so far all is well. I've made sure I've crossed all that needed to be and even went as far as making sure I didn't step on any cracks..LOL

Woke up a little later this morning ..thank you, thank you..it was actually 5:30 am and it felt great ..to wallow in my bed and even Ms Reba slept in late..no barking, no whistling...I enjoyed my quiet time and best of all..my jaw wasn't hurting..the pain is almost completely gone bye byes..:)

I still haven't done the hot coffee but it's only around the bend and I can't wait for that wonderful hit of caffine..although I am now having warm cocoa..and it's ok, but  nothing to write home about..hahaha

Tonight I'm gonna have Baked Potato Soup..have had my potatoes in the Crock pot so soon I'll cut them up and whip that delish soup together..I'm gonna do a recipe from Joanna Lund's which is really simple and boy a winner.

I've been off and on taking naps as with those pain meds they zonk me and I now know how Rip Van Winkle felt...the day just goes by and don't even remember where it started..and then come night time I take another pain pill and off I go...but today I have been cutting them back and tonight hopefully I'll not need any..

Weather wise it's not been that bad today and hopefully we are on that swing for a little more cooler weather...I like to open the sliding door and just let the air come in...wish I had windows like I have in Florida so I could have a great view..but soon I'll be looking out them again.

Got a email from my dear friend Betsy and Dick and it seems that Dick has fallen several times and is not doing well at all.. it seems they are going to be calling in Hospice as Dick is no longer eating or drinking and disoriented.I kept thinking of those two and remember feeling so sad as I always looked forward to seeing them when I was in Florida... 

Please all my readers..Keep both Betsy and Dick in your prayers.. I miss them so much and I feel so helpless .  They were my best neighbors and friends..I felt such comfort from them ..just knowing at any time I could go over and visit or even call..We had such good stories and laughs..and Betsy's book by far was one of the best written words..."Summer is her Name"..

Tonight hubby and I will relax and watch the Xfactor that we recorded as seems now lots of programs again are connecting at same time ..so thankful to record and watch on nights when nothing good is going on...

Oh by the way....did I tell ya it's Friday the 13th..LOL  yep I got me a little picture for the benefit of sharing with all of you ...Hahaha...So with that I'm gonna say.."as usual...those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment