Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's A Great Morning This Sunday

It's a great morning this Sunday :) To start off with I slept pretty good last night only waking up thinking I've over slept and it was 2am and I just leaned back and went back to sleep..a little interruption but hey good TV has that too LOL 

Then today was my first cup of coffee..and almost hot.. I was a little woozie to try hot like I normally drink it..but man oh man it tasted GOOD !  and I enjoyed 2 cups of it..smiling the whole time..aaaaaah good to the last drop..!

Being Sunday it's traditional family day..so I made Italian Roast and veggies but had our pasta (home made) first..and that was even good.. I mean a actual meal but I can not tell a lie ..I made sure I cut things up cause I wasn't gonna want to have any problems..not now, not ever....

Hubby went to church but came back home after Sunday School and went up to his office and worked..that man is putting in some heavy hours but this time of the year it's a must..

My family did the drawing of the names for whom we give gifts too ..as with our group it's important or other wise you'd go broke..so this makes it simple one gift only..and of course I've been making baby blankets for all the new arrivals...

Got my list going as well but will take a break for tomorrow..have an appointment up at the hospital for my tests..(it's that time again) Mammo and Bone Density then next week I see the GYN to follow up with another test  The Pap Test..then on to the next week and I see the Cardio Doc and the Internist..yeah it's these last few weeks and then if all is well...ooops I have to see the Oral Surgeon too..now that's one visit I wish I didn't have too..but because I'm on Fosamax I'm having to be on antibiotics due to the surgery and my jaw bone.. 

Don't cha just love it .. I mean you take these meds to help solve one problem and they cause other kinds...can't live with out them ..and being today was my pills of life sorting just makes me think..long and hard.. I always say, "it's over the rainbow time "  cause I have all kinds of colors of pills..

Tonight is Big Brother..woo hoo.. if I can make it ..I'm really tired..watched the Eagles Game..ain't gonna go there and now watching the Giants game..again aian't gonna go there...so maybe nah.. 

I did find a neat cartoon and boy I surely appreciated it..cause it's just how I felt since I've not had coffee for a long time for me  ...hope you all enjoy it too....and with that All you traveling down this highway. Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.....

This is definitely how I felt today  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment