Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stressing on Thursday

Stressing on Thursday...it seems my tylenol is no longer helping..and I've  noticed I'm getting more and more stressed trying to deal with this tooth and it's pain it's causing..can't believe I'm lasting so long..but this is one I won't forget...and another lesson on having Heart Disease..sucks !!

Morning for me was not pleasant as I managed to get a few things done but I still need to go to the Rice Fields and I'll attempt it tomorrow so I can be some what a head of the mother load..

I mainly just did what I could without bending my head to  much ..and then had to lay down as this tooth just continued to let me know it's still with me...dang it.. I mean born without teeth and by the looks of how things are going for me...and my jaw I'll be leaving this world the same way I came in..well maybe some what...however I hope at least I'm wearing a nice outfit..LOL..

Got a call this afternoon from the RV center my rig is ready and I felt so good till he told me how much...OMG...$2.214.29....I think my jaw dropped to bad my tooth didn't as well...but good Golly Ms Molly...had to have brakes done and of course all the caulking and the door had to be fixed and a few things plus the oil changes both motor and generator...yes, I'm still gasping...

Amazing these home on wheels they are wonderful and certainly great to have but when it comes for the check ups and things to get done..I can here the cha chang happening...almost as bad as every 5 years new tires and that's a whopping 3500. without batting an eye...and all I do is drive her back and forth to Florida...but one of these days I'm gonna swing out and take a trip to any where. 

She's actually only has 25,000 miles on her and she's 12 years old but like brand new inside and soon will have to have a paint job..she runs like a charm and handles fantastic..I've really had wonderful times with her as I use to go to the dog shows every weekend and come to Florida and live in her for almost 5 months...I would still be living in her if the camp ground I stayed at didn't sell...cause there's no way I'd give up my critters...

So now we have the house in Florida which is a mobile unit but stationary and we use the rig to go back and forth so that I and the critters can be comfy and now Ms Shug is included..she has her spot ...

Tonight is Big Brother...and it should be really good as it's suppose to be double eviction..but ya know there's always a twist one way or another...So with that and my jaw bothering me I'm gonna make it an early one and lay back down..

Those of you traveling on the highway..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment