Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Mornings Blessings

Sunday Mornings Blessings can't come soon enough for as of this week I've heard nothing but sadness..surgeries and more surgeries..The Good Lord has to be getting tired...seems so many are going through such rough times..and it's running a muck.!

Thank God most have had good outcomes...but for others..well, I pray that they get some relief..and then along comes that nasty ole spider to sit right besides ya..Chit !  There's got to be better times ahead..

Last night I was do dawg gone tired I could barely keep my eyes opened..it hit me like a ton of bricks..sitting in the recliner I fought to stay awake .. FOOL >>>Why?...guess I thought I might miss something .....but I finally gave in ..and I hit that bed and out like a light .

Well, woke up at 4am..eyes opened up and I sat right up..now ya know I'm gonna be taking a nap today..for sure..while hubby goes off to church and does his thang...I'm gonna grab my "blankie" lean back in the recliner and take in a few zzzzzzzzzz...works for me  LOL

Sorting of the pills of life this morning and gonna have a talk with my GYN this Tuesday..as the results of my Bone Density on my hips wasn't great..seems that I've lost 3% of my bone mass..not a good thing..but Fosamax will do that on ya..So maybe this will be the parting of the way of 1 pill..but to make a note..it did improve the bone mass of my spine..so you have to take the good with the bad..but I can still kick that  habit..(hopefully)

Today will be a quiet day for me and I'm so gonna enjoy it.. no cooking either..hubby will pick up a Roasted Chicken.. and the rest is history..just pick and enjoy..Yes, that works for me. !

Later this evening had a apple crumb pie for our little treat cepting..that store bought was awful.....should have made my own..but this was my lazy hazy day ...and I just was enjoying the moments..for tomorrow..it's back to get up and go .

So it will begin the next week of gathering up all the rest that  must be loaded in the rig and my list of what has to be tagged along also making sure when we turn on the freezer and frig that everything is working ok..

Yes, I'm starting to get more and more ready for that long drive and my favorite little spots we park at..LOL..Flying J's.. like I tell everyone I go from Flying J to Flying J..and hey as I enter each one I know how much more I have to go to we hit..Eureka !!..our Winter Haven..and I'm so looking forward to all my plants and critters..as I can sit in my living room and look out and just watch life's happenings..and even drive around in my golf cart and take in all what mother nature is putting in front of me..

Well, it's that time and I've got a lot planned for tomorrow..like kicking off with Laundry...where does it all come from ...:)..So with that I'll say.."those trucking down that highway..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All "

No comments:

Post a Comment