Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thank goodness it's Sunday

Thank goodness it's Sunday...day 5 and I'm so ready to see this Oral Surgeon..not thrilled to lose a tooth as I've tried so hard to save them...but it is what it is..only a few hours from relief is what it now boils down too.

Morning for me was sorting the Pills of Life and taking my dosage...and on to my routine chores...and soon to be start loading a little at a time the rig..perhaps even one night to sleep in too..now that will be a treat..and of course with the crew too..I mean where I go they follow :)

Haven't been able to plan much food for the week as I don't know how I'll feel but I have a lot in the freezer that I can use for hubby's dinner so that's no buggy....for me it will be milk shakes and scrambled eggs...and of course those pain meds if I need them.

My Zeke was off his food this morning...he's coming around but he did a number on that leg and it is improving but he has a sensitive tummy..so I'll keep a watch on him and see how he is by dinner time.

Most the day I didn't do much and got everything ready for tomorrow..a little anticipation but just want this over with.

Zeke did eat his dinner tonight but I only fed him a small amount and still will watch him..he's a little stiff when getting up but steps out of it as he's walking..and with the mornings being a little brisk I'm sure it is affecting him, I know it does me.

Big brother is on tonight we'll see who gets Head of Household  and then I'm heading to bed for tomorrow I might skip a post....hope not but with me you just can't tell...I'm hoping Murphy went on a trip...

Those of you traveling on that highway stay safe and as always God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment