Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kicked the Habit on Tuesday :)

Kicked the habit on Tuesday :)....yep, got up this morning got my chores done and out the door I went to the Doctor..well my GYN and had my routine Pap done and then went on to discussing good ole Fosamax...

My 3% loss in my hip area is minor..according to the Doc, but because I've been on that Fosamax for 8 years it's time for me to be taken off and will be rechecked again next year to see if any changes..

So with that I kicked the habit of taking that pill every week..every Sunday..and although I wish my jaw would improve..nope it's what's done and that is that...however, for the bad that can happen there is good that did happen..

Made my appointment for next year same time..and I pray all else is well ..was happy to leave and be on my way..now I've got a few more Doctor visits and if all goes well with those..we'll be heading down to Florida..

Was good to get out of the house and I did visit a friend of mine I hadn't seen in awhile..and I'll try before I leave to visit a few more..as by this afternoon the weather got really nice..but morning brrrrrr that chill was in the air..

Watched the Voice tonight and I could barely keep my eyes opened..so for me it's gonna be a short note and a long day tomorrow..as I carry a few more things out into the rig...checking my list ...

So that's all folks ..those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment