Friday, September 27, 2013

Hello it's Friday...WOW !

Hello it's Friday .....WOW !... I can't believe it but in a week from today the motor home will be loaded and come Saturday morning it will be head out and ride down the road...Hubby says, "Oct 4th is push of day"..works for me...:)

Got up this morning and made a fast run to the grocery store to pick up a few items and then my list is getting shorter as so is my time..not planning too much as I need to get the freezer on tomorrow in the rig and slowly load that up . 

I can feel my heart picking up speed as I even think about it..and making sure I have all my "stuff" together that needs to be put in the rig this week..will also make sure the beddings are washed and ready to get comfy for us..

I have only two Doc visits left and they are next week with my Cardio Doc and my Internist and last the Dentist..and then make sure I get copies of my medical records to bring down with me..

I'd normally fax them but I've learned my lesson on how things get lost..I shake my head but it's a fact so I take them with me and hand them in..makes life simple..no high blood pressure about idiots.

Tonight is gonna be a quiet one ..just lean back and watch some TV, chat with hubby about his day and then get the list out and go over a few things with hubby to make sure he has all he wants made for when we leave..

We both enjoy the trip down and the week there together and saying "Good bye" is always the hardest but I mark on the calendar when he's coming back..and we try for Christmas or New Years..then again he usually makes the trip for our Anniversary ..and if he can swing another week in after that..

We talk every morning and every night and on weekends we have our Face Talks too..hahaha.. I'm smiling cause it's usually when he's gonna make a special dish and not sure we do the step by step LOL..but it's a long time and some days it's hard for both of us..

I worry, he worries how things are going and if any of us get ill..but I know like when Abby got ill, hubby flew down to be there..and on my part I'm always figuring what is the best way for me to get back and help him...but I do know if I need help Clancy is always there to help me pack up ..or I can just load the car, bird, dawgs and all and head up..

These are things that always go through my mind and I know hubby's as well..but thank the good Lord, all has always worked out..and I thank God every day...our friends are good people too and if need be we know we could reach out to them as well...

I do feel that hitch itch coming on..and that sweet rig of ours is looking good..she's been a great rig and handles really great..keep her in tip top shape and she takes care of us too...I can hear her purr...LOL

Watched Under Cover Boss tonight..at first I thought .."oh this is gonna be just borning another type of Hooter Restaurant.."..but what surprised me the most was the really caring CEO..what he did especially for that woman with her hubby so ill..and how hard she worked and really it was her only escape from the sadness she was living...I cried my eyes out..my heart felt her pain and then her thankfulness...Made my evening really...

Well, now it's time for me to say, "those traveling, Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment