Friday, September 20, 2013

At Last Friday is Here !

At last Friday is Here !...good grief I've been busy and only in the kitchen.. and today is no different ...well some what .. I only have to make a pot of Soup ..well 16 quarts worth hahahaha

Got up wee early again cause I knew I had things to get done..and sure enough it was get out that huge pot and get them fiddles going..LOL  and this by far was the easiest to do.. 

Also put on my pot of coffee and the quiet time was wonderful ..only a few things to get ready and put that big pot on simmer ..then pack it all in containers.. I can hear my freezer burping..hahaha...but hey it's sure worth it if it can give my hubby some easy time ..just heat and eat..

By afternoon I was done and went out to the rig to run that generator for a bit as it's been sitting..and as I sat inside that Hitch It came and got me. I sure could have taken a nice drive..some where any where a get away....wooo hooo

Check my messages on my Doctor's portal for the results of my last few test and all came back pretty decent cepting I'm showing loss of density in my hips ..like 3% since last 2 years so hopefully I'll be able to come off Fosamax..

I have to say it did increase the density in my lower spine..which was important..so for all the bad it's done some good...of course I have that jaw problem and sure don't want to fracture a hip..not ever...so I head to my Doctor this Tuesday for my Pap test and we'll have our discussion.

Watched the tapings of the X Factor with hubby tonight as we've missed several so it was pretty good to see and hear such neat talent..already have a few I really like..and with the other shows coming up ..they'll be plenty of taping in the happenings.

Have to call the Vet to get appointment for Zeke and Ms Reba as I need their vaccines..not sure if Ms Reba will get any as she's 171/2..as some times at that ages her immunity should be there..and there is a lot of pro and cons to giving anything at that age..we'll see..

Well, I'm tired and tomorrow is a busy day ..hubby has to take his car in the shop to get checked over and all that stuff and do all the shopping but good thing..peace and quiet this Sunday..oh I did leave out.. I'm in the rice fields on Sunday LOL  but my trusty Rice Cooker will be doing that job and all my veggies are in the freezer all done up so it's dump and mix..and steam..

With that...all traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment