Friday, September 6, 2013

A Some What Helpful Friday

A Some What Helpful Friday...I did say that didn't I :)...well as I have been laboring through most of the week I finally decided.."I can't stands no more"..and called the Dentist (that gorgeous young lad) and let him know that my tylenol was at it's last leg...I was waring down...I do mean on the edge of my seat.. The nurse said, "Doc would call me back"....

Well I waited and waited and finally I figured out why I didn't get a call... I couldn't seems that Mister Murphy stopped by... My phone went with him too... sees I could only call out couldn't receive calls..OMG...so I called back up and got to talk with the Doc...and thank heavens he ordered me Tylenol with Codeine...ok I'll take that...in fact I'll take anything that will work  !

Also had to call Verizon..OMG...and I don't have any patience right now but I did and got caught up in that loop of numbers and questions by a computer..HELP...give me a human...even a goofy one I'll deal with it..but disconnect that machine..PLEASE !!!!!

So after I got that human I then call forwarded my number to my cell phone so at least anyone that would like to call could at least speak with me..and the first call I get...is a SALES CALL....

Morning for me was much more pleasant now that I got a little less pain and can some what function..but once I take that pill..it's lights out and relax..so maybe I'll cook and maybe I won't hahaha...

It's Friday and it's my 3rd day and counting down...is it Monday yet..but soon at high noon on Monday I'll slip into slumber and wake up with a wad of cotton and a swollen lip...I'm gonna look sweet but hopefully no more pain..and then I get to look like that for the whole week and I have my appointment at the hospital for my Mammo and my Bone Density...yeah we is moving right along..like blowing in the wind..

Hubby will pick up some Flounder on the way home as I'm not able to go out or drive...LOL..always something..anyway.. I'll cook that up with some sort of veggie and baked potato...keeping it soft ...

Tonight mostly nothing on TV so we'll watch what we recorded and then I have a full day for tomorrow planned...just can't wait..and counting down at the same time...

So with that..those traveling down that highway..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...and on to a busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment