Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What a Flash in the Pan, It's Tuesday

What a flash in the pan, it's Tuesday...and I've been up since 4am..my eyes opened and that was that..guess I felt guilty for not doing laundry on Monday HA!...so as I sat in front of my big screen computer I put in a load of laundry..might as well... I mean if not now then WHEN????  so I sat and surfed the Net, posted in my Social Media group and even folded clothes as they came out of the dryer...

Oh my stars!  I must have been really feeling guilty cause any one that knows me well ...knows that's the worst job I hate..folding clothes and matching socks that disappear as they enter the SPIN ZONE ..hahaha..

I made my pot of coffee and a batch of corn muffins and a few for Ms Shug with her veggies in...and I always hope I don't forget which ones are which..been there done that one too ....

Mid morning I started to slow down a bit..yeah that heavy feeling was sure coming on strong..although I tried to fight it..but I'm weak so I gave in and caught a "Nap"..and even though it was only one hour it still felt good and gave me a burst of energy that I made a Custard Pie...yep, and will have that tonight.

Grabbed my list and did another look at it to see what I could put in one of my tote bags to get to go in the rig..yeah, it's getting closer..and I pray all will be ok that we can get out of town soon..

I have next week my GYN visit and then the following week my Cardio and Internist and Dentist..hopefully all will be a smooth sailing..and then it will be when hubby can't get his days together.. 

Also will be my cooking up a few things too..Hubby will give me his list what he wants for me to put up in the freezer...that will be gathering all my stuff and cooking and cookin and cookin..oh yeah.. my kitchen will be smokin..

Made Chircken Parm for dinner with Pasta and boy it was really tasty ..nice to be able to chew a bit...and as we watched America's Got Talent that Custard Pie hit the spot...My vote is for Forte..their voices are amazing and singing Opera is not an easy task plus in harmony..All the acts were at their best but again..Forte for me all the way..

It's bed time now and I'm ready..so with that I'll say.."Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment