Thursday, September 26, 2013

After an Xray on Thursday

After an Xray on Thursday...yep, had to go have one taken wee early to make sure my infection in my jaw was healing..also to check the incision in the roof of my mouth..Hello There !..

Got up a little early to get a few things taken care of ..fed Ms Shug and clean her cage ..let Zeke and Ms Reba out gave them fresh water and a few biscuits and off I was out the door on the road and next thing I knew I was sitting in the Surgeon's chair having Xrays done ..knees were knocking cause I sure didn't want to have another pic put in place for an infusion..if the oral meds I've been taking weren't gonna clear this up..and so far so good..I'm still on the oral meds for a few more weeks..!

After leaving the Doc's office I hit them Golden Arches..oh yeah! McDonalds here I come..hahaha..and as Wendy asked me, "Was it through a window"...Heck yeah and it sure was good too...!

Came home fed my critters and then ate that delish breakfast..and Egg Mac Muffin..works for me..and even had (get this) a Hash Brown... I earned it..hahaha...but it really was tasty and saved me from cookin..cause I was just a little bit nervous anticipating another Murphy ..

Took it easy the rest of the day as some times when I get myself worked up it seems to take hold on me..and so I just paced myself and did only what I had too..and for dinner I did a chicken recipe..3 ingredient that was really good.

We watched X factor and this looks like it's going to be some really good talent too..even that Mr Santa..hahaha..he did one of my favorite blues songs from years ago..Stormy Monday ..and boy was he ever good..

Tomorrow I'll have to go out again..but this time a quick run to the grocery store..have to pick up a few things..then homeward bound I is..and give my critters a bath as Sunday they go to see Saul, my Vet for their vaccines.

That's it for tonight..so those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment