Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hey ! Hey !...First Day Saturday is Here :)

Hey! Hey! ..First day Saturday is Here :) That's Right On...woo hoo..and I was up at 4am with my anxiety really floating high..cause I know I'm now on the move to heading south...and ya all know I is clicking my heels....I've been so ready as I so look forward to seeing all my plants and filling my bird feeders ..yeah I'm into all that good stuff..it keeps me active .

Put on my trusty coffee pot and lean back to hear that baby perk and smell that delicious aroma floating in the air..Yes, nothing like it..and I even have some plain donuts..for dunkin..hahaha..yep, I'm a dunker nothing like it.

Sun is shinning brightly in my window and casting a glow across my computer screen..almost need blinders but it feels so good..now I like these crisp morning with the sun beating on the windows..yeah gives you that true Autumn feeling and of course the colors of the leaves.. I always say,"it's God's Paint Brush at work..

I have my dolly ready for hauling all my clothes baskets that I brought up with me ...it makes life so much easier..no more carrying in and out..make a few less trips with this...Memories from my old Dog Show days..and it does go easier on my back..

I'll turn on the big freezer also so that I can load what I'm bringing back and that's mostly dog food with a few little surprises..things I can't buy in Florida ..yeppers I vacuum seal and enjoy later on..and yes, I can hear hubby give me the usual lecture..hahaha..but I don't pay no mind cause he knows "I'm right"

Have to give Ms Reba her bath for tomorrow's visit with Saul (our vet) and Mister Zeke his vacuuming to get all that loose hair..gawd does he ever shed.. and then that will be their annual visit and then I'll have some tests done when I'm in Florida for Zeke..his EKG as it's not due till May..

Oh my list is starting to get shorter...yes ..I'll relax once I start that engine and hook up that toad behind her..yeah, it sure is a good feeling and looks like weather is going to be not so bad...sure hope Florida starts to dry out a little..LOL..

One thing I am gonna make ahead (and I thought I was finished) is a batch of pancakes to put in the freezer..some to leave here and some to take with us..I pop them in the toaster as the microwave gets them to soggy.. and I'll get those brown and serve sausage links for our breakfast as we travel..I'll also bring my pump thermos as I'm the only one that drinks coffee and I can always heat up in micro for my quick cup...all this is added to my check list again LOL..you know those quick flashes that come up on ya ..!

Tonight I'm making Cheese Steaks with Air Fried French Fries so I don't have too much to do after I finish doing my chores...they hit the spot...and we can settle down till tomorrow's run for your life LOL...Family, Critters and All..OMG!

Well what do ya know.. Mr Murphy strikes again..just as hubby and I were watching a movie the blinking receiver box starts acting up..first it comes on with a message that the box is over heated ????? what the ???? and then it shuts off...in all my years of having Directv (almost 20) I've never had that happen...so I wait a minute and turn the box back on..opened the cabinet door and checked to see if anything was wrong..????? So again I turn it on and the box is rebooting and then a message comes on and says "it's attempting to cool down.. and keeps going and measuring how much longer it has to go ..when it comes to the 100% it starts all over again..Hello ????

So we call Directv..and get the routine..then finally after about 20 minutes of nonsense I tell the girl.."Look dear, this box is not working and there is something a muck with it..send me another box..well it turns out the box might not get here till Friday and I have to send the other one back within 7 days...well that ain't gonna happen cause I'll be on the road and then maybe in Florida..so to make a long story short... I told her cancel the order and hubby will call it in when he's back home...but for now I'll move the receiver from the bedroom to the living room... but what a pain in the arse..everything has to be so dragged out and nonsense...I think all these companies are about the same..

With that I've had it for the day and it's time for me to say..."Night Night"...those traveling down the highway Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment