Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Little Rough Go On Saturday

A little rough go on Saturday...and it was really because last night I couldn't get to sleep ..I was laying in bed wide awake till almost 3:30am..No matter what I did and I think it was mainly because it was the first night I did not take a pain pill at bed time...I sure hope so anyway..

I woke up this morning at 6:30am and boy I was really dragging and I had a lot to do..so I got my shower and headed out to the grocery store as soon as their doors opened..by the time I came home my house was still quiet..not even a mouse was stirring..in fact when hubby woke up he didn't even know I was out and back home..LOL..

My critters didn't even budge they were in their comfort zone..snuggled in their little corner...well if you call their couch a corner..yeah works for me..but they were yawning as I walked in the door..Zeke gave me the "What the "..look and of course Ms Reba was still in her little world..but I did hear Ms Shug say, "hello" under her cover..

So I got to work and put on my pot of Gravy..for the Sunday dinner which is kind of tradition and hubby came down the stairs and took his shower, grab his cola and out the door he went...

He's been really busy at the office..as it's coming to contract time and also presentations to the Board of Directors..joy to the world..but the hubby has been putting in long long hours..so I won't see him till later this afternoon.

As for me, I'm kind of dragging but trying to start to get some catch up and then I noticed feeling some bone fragments..crap !..but it happens and these are really sharp..man I hate this..but I'll call the Dentist when I get back from the Hospital on Monday..as I'm due for my Mammo and Bone Density Tests..

Did up some Sweet Potatoes for the Critters and Butternut Squash..yep, I cut them up in tiny pieces and micro for a few minutes cool and then stuff them in zip lock bags to add to their food..I can't give to one without the other..hahaha... I try to do as many veggies as I can ahead ..but amazing cause Ms Shug waits for hers as well.. My lists keep growing of things I add to their foods...

Tonight hubby and I watched the taping from the Xfactor..and some of the people I was kind of in tears..such stories but such beautiful voices...this is gonna be a good show coming...and now as soon as I can give meds out I'm heading to bed...cause I know I'll go right to sleep..

That's about it other than I did manage to get a few things in the rig ..so I can check off my list of what goes back to Florida...

So with that...Those trucking down that highway..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment