Thursday, September 12, 2013

Today Was A Lot Better And It's Thursday

Today was a lot better and it's Thursday already...this week is looking at lot better than it's start..maybe cause the antibiotics are finally doing their job.. I know the pain meds are sure working..

Yesterday late afternoon I had gotten a call from the Oral Surgeon doing another follow up with me..and I asked him, "What's going on with me"..?  his response kind of through me some what..

I could hear him take a deep breath and then it started to roll off into my brain.. Seems I had a cyst and a massive infection which made the removal a  little more difficult than what was expected so (here it comes) he had to cut more and dig deep...OUCH.. perish the thought but that's why I have these strange stitches in the roof of my mouth..

Figures for me..cause nothing every is simple no matter what I go in for I come out with more than what was expected...another Murphy number for sure...and I seem not to follow any set pattern..perhaps I can go into the World Book of Unusuals..LOL 

So I guess that was resting on my mind when I went to bed cause no sooner I lay my head down I was up...and back to my normal hour..4:30am..oh my can't I just go one more hour...:(

I did a little shopping on the Internet as I needed to buy diapers for Ms Reba and I checked out prices on Ms Shug's foods and got a pretty good deal and hey I didn't have to go out my door and carry all that stuff back in..and the way I have been feeling..it was worth it.. in fact it will be delivered tomorrow..ok that' works for me..:)  ah but later on in the day I got a email from another company I buy from and "Hello"  the food was on special at this place hahaha..ain't it always the way..but now I'd have to pay delivery so it worked out well..

Chewing is still a little difficult so again Milk shake and this time McDonalds..cheese burgers cut in tiny pieces.hahaha..but it was the real things and boy I was so anxious for some MEAT...no matter what...but my mouth did get sore...ok, so I'll take a pain med before bed time ...works for me..

Had warnings of Severe Thunder Storms for tonight and boy the rain came down hard for a bit..then seemed to roll out..sure hope so..taped the X factor as that was on but did watch Big Brother...I won't give it away just in case some of you didn't get to see it yet..

Tomorrow I've got to get more up and about..so I've got a few more things added to my list to get done as next week I have to be up at the hospital on Monday morning for my Mammo and Bone Densitity tests ..so I need to get this jaw healed up without any more stops ..

It's that time for me to head to bed and hopefully I'll at least sleep till 5:30am and then go from there...So all you traveling on that highway take it easy and Stay Safe ...As always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment